Nanny cams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by officerchick View Post
    The camera won't work for financial and placement reasons, but you just gave me a great idea. I bet I could find a sound-activated voice recorder and set that up in the living room. Aside from the hours of barking (2 big dogs) sure to be on it, that might tell me if she's sneaking back in after we leave.
    You could use the old spy trick, scotch tape on the door edge, if the tape is broken or loose.....
    sigpic
    Rocket Science
    Making everything else look simple, since 1958.

http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
    One Man's Opinion

The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by integrator97 View Post
      You could use the old spy trick, scotch tape on the door edge, if the tape is broken or loose.....
      Hee hee , I started a thread about that very thing this morning. That was my idea, and I'm soliciting for other ideas.
      That's a direct quote. Not word for word, but the gist of it.

Comment

VOX digital audio recorders are dirt cheap and give up to 96 hours of recording on 2 x AA batteries. When I have been caught out in the field I use 2 x Micro Cassette tapes and a digial recorder for short interviews (triple deck is cumbersome to carry around with me unless I am using my car).
        "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by officerchick View Post
          Hee hee , I started a thread about that very thing this morning. That was my idea, and I'm soliciting for other ideas.
          Great minds run in parallel.
          sigpic
          Rocket Science
          Making everything else look simple, since 1958.

http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
          One Man's Opinion

The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X