Mall cops in Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mall cops in Iraq

I ran across this while researching laws relating to breaks, meal periods etc, for guards. Never did find what I was looking for but at least I did run across something prett amusing

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30776

Thankfully this wasn't taken at face value.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Yeno, when I was doing Resort patrols a few months ago, I would have found that amusing; But being assigned Head of Security at the local mall since then, I'm finding that particular piece more stereotypical and offensive than I would have otherwise...

"Taken behind a Falafel stand and picked up by his Mullah"

Indeed...

This is exactly the kind of drivel people are exposed to that only re-enforce the slacker/dumbazz image most have about Security Officers in general...
      “Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
      "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

Comment

That was amusing.

Be safe,

Hank
        " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X