Psp ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psp ?

Hey all wondering how many of you own the PSP, its awsome, i like it alot, i bought one for my trip on the amtrak train to play movies, and i tell you what i have fallen in love with Universal Media Disk, the mini disk have been around since 1995 as far as i can remember, but never have become super popular, on the PSP you can listen to music, surf the web, play games, play movies, share photos, its esstensially i mini computer. although the memory is only a memory stick.
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

I perfer the DS.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
      I perfer the DS.
      Apparently so does AJ Styles...

I hope someone gets that joke.
      "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
      some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

Screens to small for me. I don't know how my kids can watch or play that all the time. Give me a laptop. That's as small a screen as I want.
        sigpic
        Rocket Science
        Making everything else look simple, since 1958.

http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
        One Man's Opinion

The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X