• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LP9999
    replied
    Christian

I believe in God.
    I believe Jesus died for my sins and rose again.
    I believe in the Holy Spirit.
    I beleive the Bible and what it says to me.

Leave a comment:

• Knight Watch
    replied
    Christian

I am a Bible belevin' born again Christian. I was raised in a Lutheren church / school (K-8). On 04-13-01 I received Christ as Lord and Savior ( hence, "got saved", pm me if you would like to know more) and I currently go to a fundamental Babtist church.

Leave a comment:

• FireEMSPolice
    replied
    Greek Orthodox

Leave a comment:

• Nauticus
    replied
    Atheist. Yes, a full-blown atheist.

Leave a comment:

• bpdblue
    replied
    Amen to you all, and to all a good night.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Actually...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dougo83
    Which no Christian, Jew or muslim would agree with...hmmm....

Actually she is chatting daily with a Muslim man in Egypt who agrees with her. As a Christian do you know that the Muslims believe Jesus existed, that he was a profit?
    They believe he was a prophet. Yes, I know this, I spend all my classtime learning about different religions. I am a theology student. All of these religions teach that they do not worship the same God, hence the Holy Wars, Crusades, whatever you want to call them. Christians and Jews do, in a way. Jews just do not see Jesus Christ as the fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecy, despite the fact that His fulfillment of all the prophecies would have been impossible to plan. Hopefully her Muslim friend is very careful, that is heresy according to the Qu'Ran and he could be slaughtered and his family killed for saying such things.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by dougo83 View Post
    Actually she is chatting daily with a Muslim man in Egypt who agrees with her. As a Christian do you know that the Muslims believe Jesus existed, that he was a profit?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HotelSecurity
    Although Roman Catholic she believes in one God.

Isn't that the norm for Roman Catholic? One God?
    Only if you forget the fact that they venerate idols, saints, and other objects...none of which are allowed by the Christian Bible.

Yes but she believe that Christians, Muslins, Jews & everyone else are praying to the same God.

Leave a comment:

• EMTGuard
    replied
    No religion, Atheist. My better half is a jack Morman.

Leave a comment:

• tlangsr
    replied
    I am Christian, raised in the nazarene church. I am non-denominational, and do not attend church.

Leave a comment:

• integrator97
    replied
    Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
    Yes but she believe that Christians, Muslins, Jews & everyone else are praying to the same God.
    Ok, got ya. Well, I believe that if there is one, it's just one. Just cause the name is different..... Well, we don't all call it the sun, but there's only on big ball that close, ya know. Same thing with God.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by integrator97 View Post

Leave a comment:

• integrator97
    replied
    Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
    Although Roman Catholic she believes in one God.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Agnostic - I except that there are some things man can not yet understand & find that religions are man's simple answer to things.

I am married to a devoit Roman Catholic who is a Choir Director at one church & a soloist at another. She is a spiritual annimator in 3 elementary schools. She is very open to all religions & is currantly having long internet discussions with a Muslim man from Egypt. Although Roman Catholic she believes in one God.

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    replied
    Full Mutt

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X