X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    Try Uncle Mikes

Showing my age now - but many moons ago I bought an Uncle Mikes Pager case which fits exactly my clam shell mobile (Nokia) but I also have a generic size Uncle Mikes (Cell Phone Carrier) that fits the standard Nokia Phone size.

Working VIP events in a suit, I am ususally using my throat mic and ear piece or ear piece and sleeve mic and the mobile phone is hooked up to a corded hands free kit on my mobile. Personal comfort is key and there are serious fines for using a mobile phone whilst driving (over $250 US and 1/3 of your licence demerit points gone in 1 hit) but idiots still do it for the sake of a $40.00 bluetooth kit or a $10.00 handsfree kit. Just rememeber to consider your state laws and operations requirements.

Leave a comment:

• jeff194307
    replied
    They will also fit in a cuff case.

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    Originally posted by OccamsRazor View Post
    Personal cell in the breast pocket, issued Next-Hell on the belt, federal radio on the belt, and client radio off the rear pocket. This way, I'm almost completely surrounded by EM radiation
    Hmmm... do you glow when you've finished work?

Personal cell phones (or just plain mobiles as we call them) fit nicely into magazine pouches, that's were I keep mine right next to my spare torch on the duty belt

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Nextel goes into my coat pocket, hooked up to an otto earpiece and mike which is run through the suit coat.

Leave a comment:

• craig333
    replied
    I carry the nextel in my hand. Since I'm unarmed its the best weapon I have

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Personal cell in the breast pocket, issued Next-Hell on the belt, federal radio on the belt, and client radio off the rear pocket. This way, I'm almost completely surrounded by EM radiation

Leave a comment:

• gcmc security part 2
    replied
    I personally shove mine in a pocket. It's my company issued one and cant find a good enough case that will stay clipped onto a gun belt. I use a Bluetooth with it so I don't have to dig it out of my pocket all the time.

Leave a comment:

• tattedupboy
    started a topic Cell phones

Cell phones

Just curious as to how you wear your cell phones at work. Do you put them up on your shoulder strap, on your duty belt, or wear them some other way? Also, do you use any type of hands-free device with your phone? Do you use your own phones or are they company issued? Also, how many of you are issued the Nextel walkie talkie phones by your companies? I keep my phone (not a Nextel and not company issued) on my duty belt up front (on the left hand side) right behind the double mag pouch. Also, my supervisor, though he doesn't require it, recommends that I use a hands-free device, so that any time I need to talk, I don't look unprofessional with a phone up to my ear.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X