Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hrdickinson
    replied
    Remember to think "Net Growth", because in the second year you will probably lose one that you picked up during the first year. That's not meant to be a reflection on the kind of company your's will be, it's just part of the way the industry works!

Leave a comment:

• SgtUSMC8541
    replied
    Best of luck to you!

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    started a topic i cant wait much longer lol......

i cant wait much longer lol......

the anticapation of creating my own company finally getting closer will jan get here any quicker lol..... i can taste it is out of reach, i am going to probally have patches and my inital uniforms produced, in novemember, then then have proposals made up shortly after i move, then get me a client or two. then have me a business :P well its not that easy, but it is easier i think just as long as i dont set my expectations to high, it has taken the company i work for 10 years to get as large as they are, i expect in my first year to maybe get 1-3 contracts, second year 5-6 and stable for 3rd yeard with 6-8, and etc i figure growth of 1-2 contracts a year isnt too hard, and if i meet those goals great! but im not going to set the bar so high for my first 3 years that i will not achieve anything. biggest thing in business terms is to stay black or go into the green, avoid the red.... red is bad. i need to be a bull

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X