i cant wait much longer lol......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant wait much longer lol......

the anticapation of creating my own company finally getting closer will jan get here any quicker lol..... i can taste it is out of reach, i am going to probally have patches and my inital uniforms produced, in novemember, then then have proposals made up shortly after i move, then get me a client or two. then have me a business :P well its not that easy, but it is easier i think just as long as i dont set my expectations to high, it has taken the company i work for 10 years to get as large as they are, i expect in my first year to maybe get 1-3 contracts, second year 5-6 and stable for 3rd yeard with 6-8, and etc i figure growth of 1-2 contracts a year isnt too hard, and if i meet those goals great! but im not going to set the bar so high for my first 3 years that i will not achieve anything. biggest thing in business terms is to stay black or go into the green, avoid the red.... red is bad. i need to be a bull
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Best of luck to you!
    www.oramsecurity.com

Comment

Remember to think "Net Growth", because in the second year you will probably lose one that you picked up during the first year. That's not meant to be a reflection on the kind of company your's will be, it's just part of the way the industry works!
      Richard Dickinson
      Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
      DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
      www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X