Braunschweiger ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braunschweiger ...

Have any of you tried it ? its GREAT! with cheese and crackers, and its what im eating for lunch today!
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Young lady, I spent my youth in Cincinnati and married a first generation German lady from there. That tradition continued until LDL Cholesterol caught up with both of us. Swartbrote (blackbread) rye was the best. Blood sausage or boudwurst was another favorite of ours packed with threads of fat running the full length through the sausage was tasty until LDL raised its ugly head.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Comment

I too, enjoy that from time to time! I'm a Italian who loves his sausage, of any type!

Be safe,

Hank
      " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

No. Just No.

I don't care what he walked into, I don't want to hear it.

Game on.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Thick, with miracle whip on any kind of bread. Love it. When I was a kid, I ate it with ketchup on my sandwhich. (when you're a kid, doesn't EVERYTHING go with ketchup?)
          sigpic
          Rocket Science
          Making everything else look simple, since 1958.

http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
          One Man's Opinion

The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

Comment

I was talking about food! FOOD! LOL!
            " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
              I was talking about food! FOOD! LOL!
              Yes. Yes, you were.
              Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X