X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winchester Churchill
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Winchester Repeating Arms Company
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Bang Bang
        "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
        some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

Uhhha

Bam Bam Bam

Comment

word game

Originally posted by Knight Watch View Post
            Bam Bam Bam
            Flintstones
            CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

chewable
              "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Comment

word game

Originally posted by JSam21 View Post
                chewable

chewing gum
                CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

bubble yum

Comment

Wax wrapper
                    Its not how we die that counts.....
                    Its not how we lived that counts....
                    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Vanila Ice

Comment

Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce View Post
                        Dirk

Benedict (Sci-Fi fame)
                        " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Eggs Benedict
                          I do security for work; I run into burning buildings for fun

Comment

Dennys ..............................................
                            "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
                            "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by JSam21 View Post
                              Vanila Ice
                              ... No.

Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by BHR Lawson View Post
                                Dennys ..............................................
                                Shari's

Insert random statement here regarding the idiocy of the "the message you entered is too short..." rule and then expound upon it at length until you realize no one can read it yet again, as you've entered it in white text...

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X