Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    One can a week?!! In my pre-Diabetic days I was 1 can an hour.
    Last edited by HotelSecurity; 09-03-2007, 04:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• integrator97
    replied
    Me and my Rc, me and my Rc, what's good 'nuff for other folks, just ain't good 'nuff for me.

Hard to find sometimes though. Pepsi's sweeter, Coke has bite. If I'm really hot & thirsty, Coke. If I just want a drink, Pepsi.

But I probably drink one can a week. Mostly water & coffee for me.

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    I like Pepsi, I like coke, i perfer pepsico over coca-cola, because of MT.DEW , however i would like to see the return of crystal clear pepsi, that was yummy!

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    I enjoy Coke brand products. Especially "Diet Coke" and my favorite, "Coke Zero".

Leave a comment:

• Blade Runner
    replied
    I'm in Texas, so it HAS to be the one, the only, Dr.Pepper.

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
    I perfer Vanilla Pepsi to coke.
    They make a Vanilla Pepsi?

Down here (in the backwaters ) Coke is rampant... Pepsi, Dr. Pepper & RC Cola can be found (along with Jolt Cola) but other than diet, MAX is the only other variant from Pepsi I've ever seen...

Personally I like that 'berry-like' after flavour of Dr. Pepper, and thus Pepsi's short lived promotional flavours were a hit with me too! (however that was so long ago I can't remember the 3 flavours )

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by BHR Lawson View Post
    Bottled (Glass):
    Coke>Pepsi
    The only pop (soda) we see up here in glass bottles now are the mini coke. Was always a big fan of coke in bottles. I switched to diet coke for a while untill the sizing was reduced (600ml to 591ml) then switched to diet pepsi because they did not change the size. Of course both are the same now.

I won an hourly contest this summer with pepsi - sony phone / walkman / camera. go me!

Back in the 70's, I won a prize with a coke contest, anybody else ever win these things?

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    I used to be a die hard coke fan. But now it's all how it's packaged.

Canned:
    Coke>Pepsi

Bottled (Plastic):
    Coke<Pepsi

Fountain:
    Coke<Pepsi

Bottled (Glass):
    Coke>Pepsi

Leave a comment:

• SgtUSMC8541
    replied
    Diet Coke. Just like the taste. When I was on AD with the Marines we would call it Diet Crack.
    I hate Regular Coke...........

Just dont tell my girlfriend. She works for Pepsi.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    Curtis I have and still to this day remember the aftertaste. Then for some of brave or utterly stupid, there was Stork Beer brewed in Casablanca, Morocco. If you visited NOBs, and were friend with some of the blue jackets, there was always jungle juice. When they same numb, it means just that!
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• craig333
    replied
    Yuck, if its brown it better be beer.

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    replied
    Originally posted by Security Consultant View Post
    Pepsi

Pefer Tiger Beer or 'Tiger Piss' as we called it. Ever have any Mr. Warnock?
    Kurt I must confess I have had it while in Nam. Next to Bambi Bambi aka 33, Tiger is the worst drink i have ever had. If I remember right it came from Korea and was comprised of rice instead of Barley as our beer is. 33 is a Vietnamese brew that has a large content of embalming fluid in the recipe. Some people belive that the 33 on the inside label on the Rollin Rock beer is derived from the above beer.
    I will have to say that Moxie is the worst soft drink I have ever had.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by The Hussard View Post
    Pepsi all the way , i dont know why but Quebec is the only place in North America were Pepsi is more sold than Coke
    I think it is for the same reason as Cope mentioned, at one time Pepsi was a lot cheaper.

I like Pepsi over Coke & am additicted to it. Since becoming diabetic I have switched to Diet Pepsi. I also like RC Cola. Cheaper than Pepsi & still better than Coke.

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    soda

Coca Cola forever.

Leave a comment:

• The Hussard
    replied
    My favorite of all time is Dr Pepper

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse