• Show
Clear All

• Pepsi vs. Coca Cola

What do you prefer?
    Pepsi "or" Coca Cola
    I am loyal to Pepsi
    I grew up on Pepsi
    Saying Coke in our home was as bad as swearing

One of the Pepsi bottling plants in the Boston area, was owned by one of my kin.

Many years ago, Pepsi Cola in 12 ounce bottles sold for a nickel, and Coca Cola
    sold for a dime.
    Pepsi Cola owns Frito-Lay, Tropicana, Gatorade, and Quaker Oats

Prior to going on patrol today, I drank a can of Pepsi, and started dancing
    like Micheal Jackson.You had to been around in 1983 to understand that joke
    Last edited by copelandamuffy; 09-01-2007, 05:19 PM.
    http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Pepsi all the way , i dont know why but Quebec is the only place in North America were Pepsi is more sold than Coke

Comment

I perfer Vanilla Pepsi to coke.

Hmm, lets see. YUM! Foods used to be owned by Pepsi-Co, so Taco Hell and the rest was Pepsi. They may still be owned by PepsiCo, not sure how that works and Wiki takes effort.

I like A&W, and that's a PepsiCo brand. I dislike Barqs, but will drink it, because of that horrific "bite."

Coke also has a "bite."

All around, Pepsi products for me.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Pepsi

Pefer Tiger Beer or 'Tiger Piss' as we called it. Ever have any Mr. Warnock?
        Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
        Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

My favorite of all time is Dr Pepper

Comment

soda

Coca Cola forever.
            CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Originally posted by The Hussard View Post
              Pepsi all the way , i dont know why but Quebec is the only place in North America were Pepsi is more sold than Coke
              I think it is for the same reason as Cope mentioned, at one time Pepsi was a lot cheaper.

I like Pepsi over Coke & am additicted to it. Since becoming diabetic I have switched to Diet Pepsi. I also like RC Cola. Cheaper than Pepsi & still better than Coke.
              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by Security Consultant View Post
                Pepsi

Pefer Tiger Beer or 'Tiger Piss' as we called it. Ever have any Mr. Warnock?
                Kurt I must confess I have had it while in Nam. Next to Bambi Bambi aka 33, Tiger is the worst drink i have ever had. If I remember right it came from Korea and was comprised of rice instead of Barley as our beer is. 33 is a Vietnamese brew that has a large content of embalming fluid in the recipe. Some people belive that the 33 on the inside label on the Rollin Rock beer is derived from the above beer.
                I will have to say that Moxie is the worst soft drink I have ever had.
                THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
                THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
                http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Yuck, if its brown it better be beer.

Comment

Curtis I have and still to this day remember the aftertaste. Then for some of brave or utterly stupid, there was Stork Beer brewed in Casablanca, Morocco. If you visited NOBs, and were friend with some of the blue jackets, there was always jungle juice. When they same numb, it means just that!
                    Enjoy the day,
                    Bill

Comment

Diet Coke. Just like the taste. When I was on AD with the Marines we would call it Diet Crack.
                      I hate Regular Coke...........

Just dont tell my girlfriend. She works for Pepsi.
                      www.oramsecurity.com

Comment

I used to be a die hard coke fan. But now it's all how it's packaged.

Canned:
                        Coke>Pepsi

Bottled (Plastic):
                        Coke<Pepsi

Fountain:
                        Coke<Pepsi

Bottled (Glass):
                        Coke>Pepsi
                        "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
                        "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by BHR Lawson View Post
                          Bottled (Glass):
                          Coke>Pepsi
                          The only pop (soda) we see up here in glass bottles now are the mini coke. Was always a big fan of coke in bottles. I switched to diet coke for a while untill the sizing was reduced (600ml to 591ml) then switched to diet pepsi because they did not change the size. Of course both are the same now.

I won an hourly contest this summer with pepsi - sony phone / walkman / camera. go me!

Back in the 70's, I won a prize with a coke contest, anybody else ever win these things?
                          Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
                          Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
                            I perfer Vanilla Pepsi to coke.
                            They make a Vanilla Pepsi?

Down here (in the backwaters ) Coke is rampant... Pepsi, Dr. Pepper & RC Cola can be found (along with Jolt Cola) but other than diet, MAX is the only other variant from Pepsi I've ever seen...

Personally I like that 'berry-like' after flavour of Dr. Pepper, and thus Pepsi's short lived promotional flavours were a hit with me too! (however that was so long ago I can't remember the 3 flavours )
                            "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm in Texas, so it HAS to be the one, the only, Dr.Pepper.
                              I do security for work; I run into burning buildings for fun

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X