Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ney York City P.D. caught breaking the law....On film

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ney York City P.D. caught breaking the law....On film

    As a Firefighter, I cannot stand when people pull stunts like this. But a Police Officer??? Both officers filmed, especially the first one, should be put on unpaid leave of absence and severely reprimanded. Here, have a look at what I'm ranting about, and let me know what y'all think. Any other Firefighters, PLEASE chime in.....

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e10_1187630334
    Last edited by Blade Runner; 08-26-2007, 07:19 PM.
    I do security for work; I run into burning buildings for fun

  • #2
    Jimmy Justice is a toolbox unto himself.
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes, he did rather seem like he was not the sharpest knife in the drawer, yet he still made a valid point. BTW, this was the first "Jimmy Justice" clip I've seen or even heard of.
      I do security for work; I run into burning buildings for fun

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Blade Runner View Post
        Yes, he did rather seem like he was not the sharpest knife in the drawer, yet he still made a valid point. BTW, this was the first "Jimmy Justice" clip I've seen or even heard of.
        He's got a bunch on the net where he harasses "quasi-police" He goes after people like Sanitation Officers, Parking Enforcement, etc... Ive never seen one where he approaches an on-duty NYPD Officer.

        If I remember correctly NYPD vehicles are Exempt from parking laws while in-service and on duty.
        "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
        "The Curve" 1998

        Comment


        • #5
          About 20 years ago in the then suburb of Montreal, St. Laurent, a citizen entered a depanneur (sorry it's one of the words English Quebecers use, I don't know the English word for a 7/11 type store). A cop had double parked & had gone into the store. The citizen went in after him & began yelling at him for double parking. The cop called for back-up & they arrested the guy for causing a disturbance! He resisted. They had to wrestle him to the ground. All was caught on the store's video camera & was shown all over the news
          I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
          Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

          Comment


          • #6
            First Sanitation police officers in new york city are fully sworn olice officers. Secondly if some idiot came up to me and started yelling at me while on duty with my sheriffs department like this guydid he would get one warning to back off. If he continued i would arrest him for disturbing the peace. Also any police vehicle is allowed to park in a no parking zone while on duty. They are exempt. Think about it do you want the cop to park around the block then have to run to is car to respond to a call. This guy is a nut job and i dont see how hes not in jail.
            Robert
            Here endith the lesson

            Comment


            • #7
              Jaywalking.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Arff312 View Post
                First Sanitation police officers in new york city are fully sworn olice officers. Secondly if some idiot came up to me and started yelling at me while on duty with my sheriffs department like this guydid he would get one warning to back off. If he continued i would arrest him for disturbing the peace. Also any police vehicle is allowed to park in a no parking zone while on duty. They are exempt. Think about it do you want the cop to park around the block then have to run to is car to respond to a call. This guy is a nut job and i dont see how hes not in jail.
                See my post above. If memory serves me right the Montreal guy not only neat the criminal charge but also sued the police department & won.
                I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Blade Runner View Post
                  As a Firefighter, I cannot stand when people pull stunts like this. But a Police Officer??? Both officers filmed, especially the first one, should be put on unpaid leave of absence and severely reprimanded. Here, have a look at what I'm ranting about, and let me know what y'all think. Any other Firefighters, PLEASE chime in.....

                  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e10_1187630334
                  It's quite obvious that "Jimmy Justice" is not concerned about parking infractions. He's another obnoxious idiot with a camera who is looking to provoke officers into a confrontation so he can file a lawsuit.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LPGuy View Post
                    It's quite obvious that "Jimmy Justice" is not concerned about parking infractions. He's another obnoxious idiot with a camera who is looking to provoke officers into a confrontation so he can file a lawsuit.
                    Exactly. I had a guy like this last night at the hospital. I asked him several times to leave the area since he had no busniness at the hospital and then ended up arresting him for tresspassing. And of course he resisted.
                    "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

                    Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

                    Originally posted by Black Caesar
                    some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This dumb a$$ needs a better hobby. I would've hooked him up (if it was me there and not that female Officer) for Obstruction of Justice, how many times did she ask him to move and back up so she could drive off. Then I would tag him for impeding vehicular traffic as well as disturbing the peace or breach of peace for screaming like indiot.

                      Complete A$$ Hat.
                      ~Super Ninja Sniper~
                      Corbier's Commandos

                      Nemo me impune lacessit

                      Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        He's another obnoxious idiot with a camera who is looking to provoke officers into a confrontation so he can file a lawsuit.
                        Wonder if he's related to the Rev. Fred Phelps.....
                        “Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
                        "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          He's definitely a jerk, but he's got a point too. Cops do think they can park anywhere just because they know no ones going to ticket them.

                          Be interesting to see what would happen if they really needed that hydrant. Private citizens have had fire hose run right through their car before.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            When I lived in Fl the Hillsborough Sheriffs Deputies would simply walk into a Pick Quick Etc and grab a soda and a snack and leave without paying. The owners didn't care as it was an incentive for them to be there. Then the SO got a lot of complaints from the citizens and the media causing very much embarrassment for the SO. One head line I remember was "armed shoplifters flourish in Tampa". So all were told that it will stop or you will be dismissed. Old habits or just plain stubborness but a few continued to do it and were canned.
                            THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
                            THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
                            http://www.boondocksaints.com/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by craig333 View Post

                              Be interesting to see what would happen if they really needed that hydrant.
                              The back end of the police car would be crumpled like a tin can, the front end of the fire truck would be dinged up a bit, and the PO would be calling a cab back to the station

                              Comment

                              Leaderboard

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X