so i bought... my own webpage today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i bought... my own webpage today

i bought my some webspace today, it will be the future site of my company that I will start some time in DEC/JAN after me and my hubby move to missouri, your welcome to link to it if you want but at this time theres nothing there www.protectionforce.net
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

You might want to put up an "under construction" page.
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

yeah i will lol... as soon as the hosting service kicks in, should be 30 mins to 3hrs for hosting to kick in
      all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

So, how much did it cost to setup, how much did it cost per month?
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

13.99 for registeration/setup including first month hosting hosting is 2.99 a month
          i went through the same place i had my last site.

so it will only cost me 2.99 a month for the hosting

Comment

That's just a little more than I currently pay for my site with unlimited pages and bandwidth.
            Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
            Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Interesting. I hope that the $13 dollars included domain name registration.
              Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

yeah it did, 9.99 domain registration

Comment

Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce View Post
                  i bought my some webspace today, it will be the future site of my company that I will start some time in DEC/JAN after me and my hubby move to missouri, your welcome to link to it if you want but at this time theres nothing there www.protectionforce.net
                  Yeah, I have to do that for mine here soon. Been procrastinating..well sorta LOL
                  "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Where in Missouri? And why ya moving?
                    sigpic
                    Rocket Science
                    Making everything else look simple, since 1958.

http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
                    One Man's Opinion

The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

Comment

Yes what side of the state are you moving to? Please say the eastern side. At least we have a major league baseball team.
                      "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
                      some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X