Canadian soveranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
    In the Canadian situation our LE people were told if the plane or motorcade was threatened, to stand back & let the Secret Service & Marines take care of it. That is was bugs me. Your suggestion is more reasonable.
    Yes because thoes are pieces of US properity. Just like forgien embasy's over here are considered that respective countries land. Its just like how the Marines guard our embasy's over in other countries.
    "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
    some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

yep

jsam has it right, they are defending United States gov't property. Doesn't matter where it's at. As far as basic security detail goes i.e. the G8 summit, individual countries should directly secure their leaders, but operations overall should be supervised by the host nation. at least brief them and let them know what will happen in case of a shooting, etc.

Comment

[QUOTE=JSam21;38231]Yes because thoes are pieces of US properity. Just like forgien embasy's over here are considered that respective countries land. Its just like how the Marines guard our embasy's over in other countries.[/

IMO the best duty in Corps.
        Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
        Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X