• Show
Clear All

• BadBoynMD
    replied
    You are 69% Optimus Prime!

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Why are we all Prime? Isn't there at least on Hot Rod (G1) or Ultra Magnus around here?

Leave a comment:

• Blade Runner
    replied
    You are 81% Optimus Prime!
    Optimus Prime
    Optimus Prime is the heroic leader of the Autobots. He is the personification of courage, strength, and integrity. His personal motto is that “Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”

Like Optimus Prime, you are compassionate and your heart is pure. You are inspiring, confident, and a natural leader. The Autobots have chosen well. In addition, you use technology when you need to, but you do not embrace the latest trends.

Leave a comment:

• alamedaad
    replied
    Dammit Utah! I just got done explaining to my boss why "What Transformer Are You" is work related. Best I could come up with was "'Cause it's on a security message board?"

BTW . . . 63% Frenzy . . .

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    71% Optimus Prime

Leave a comment:

• gcmc security part 2
    replied
    You are 64% Megatron

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    replied
    I'm 80% Margarita

Leave a comment:

• gonzo1510
    replied
    I'm 69% Bumblebee..

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    I'm 81% Prime, which probably makes me Rodimus Prime or Magnus.

Leave a comment:

• JSam21
    replied
    60% Megatron

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    transformer

i'm a 79% Frenzy

Leave a comment:

• flashlightcop509
    replied
    HTML Code:
    You are 72% Optimus Prime!
     Optimus Prime
    Optimus Prime is the heroic leader of the Autobots. He is the personification of courage, strength, and integrity. His personal motto is that “Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”

Like Optimus Prime, you are good by nature. But beware because mischievous thoughts sometimes tempt you. You are inspiring, confident, and a natural leader. The Autobots have chosen well. In addition, you stick to the basics and don't need all the encumberances of modern technology.
    Hmmm, pretty dang close to my figurin'.....

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    UH OH...

You are 69% Megatron!

Megatron is the leader of the Decepticons. He will stop at nothing to establish his empire and destroy the Autobots, starting with Optimus Prime.

Like Megatron, you are not compassionate and harbor evil thoughts. You are inspiring, confident, and a natural leader. The Decepticons have chosen well. In addition, you use technology when you need to, but you do not embrace the latest trends.

Strange... I'm pretty sure I'm not evil, and I've always been told I'm very compassionate... Go figure... LOL

Leave a comment:

• SgtUSMC8541
    replied
    You are 88% Optimus Prime!
    Optimus Prime

Like Optimus Prime, you are compassionate and your heart is pure. You are inspiring, confident, and a natural leader. The Autobots have chosen well. In addition, you use technology when you need to, but you do not embrace the latest trends.

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    started a topic what transformer are you ?

what transformer are you ?

http://www.funflip.com/quiz/transformers

You are 69% Frenzy!

Frenzy is a chaotic spy turned boom box, sent by the Decepticons to infiltrate enemy strongholds.

Like Frenzy, you are evil, motivated by destruction and chaos. Your leadership skills are weak at best. You will never be the commander of the Decepticons. In addition, you use technology when you need to, but you do not embrace the latest trends.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X