X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what transformer are you ?

http://www.funflip.com/quiz/transformers

You are 69% Frenzy!

Frenzy is a chaotic spy turned boom box, sent by the Decepticons to infiltrate enemy strongholds.

Like Frenzy, you are evil, motivated by destruction and chaos. Your leadership skills are weak at best. You will never be the commander of the Decepticons. In addition, you use technology when you need to, but you do not embrace the latest trends.
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

You are 88% Optimus Prime!
    Optimus Prime
    Optimus Prime is the heroic leader of the Autobots. He is the personification of courage, strength, and integrity. His personal motto is that “Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”

Like Optimus Prime, you are compassionate and your heart is pure. You are inspiring, confident, and a natural leader. The Autobots have chosen well. In addition, you use technology when you need to, but you do not embrace the latest trends.
    www.oramsecurity.com

Comment

UH OH...

You are 69% Megatron!

Megatron is the leader of the Decepticons. He will stop at nothing to establish his empire and destroy the Autobots, starting with Optimus Prime.

Like Megatron, you are not compassionate and harbor evil thoughts. You are inspiring, confident, and a natural leader. The Decepticons have chosen well. In addition, you use technology when you need to, but you do not embrace the latest trends.

Strange... I'm pretty sure I'm not evil, and I've always been told I'm very compassionate... Go figure... LOL
      Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
      Originally posted by ValleyOne
      BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
      Shoulda called in sick.
      Be safe!

Comment

HTML Code:
        You are 72% Optimus Prime!
         Optimus Prime
        Optimus Prime is the heroic leader of the Autobots. He is the personification of courage, strength, and integrity. His personal motto is that “Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”

Like Optimus Prime, you are good by nature. But beware because mischievous thoughts sometimes tempt you. You are inspiring, confident, and a natural leader. The Autobots have chosen well. In addition, you stick to the basics and don't need all the encumberances of modern technology.
        Hmmm, pretty dang close to my figurin'.....
        “Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
        "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

Comment

transformer

i'm a 79% Frenzy
          CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

60% Megatron
            "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
            some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

I'm 81% Prime, which probably makes me Rodimus Prime or Magnus.
              Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I'm 69% Bumblebee..
                The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

www.patrol4u.com

sigpic

Comment

I'm 80% Margarita
                  THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
                  THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
                  http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

You are 64% Megatron
                    SecurityProfessional is Back up and running!

Comment

71% Optimus Prime
                      "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Dammit Utah! I just got done explaining to my boss why "What Transformer Are You" is work related. Best I could come up with was "'Cause it's on a security message board?"

BTW . . . 63% Frenzy . . .
                        The law is reason free from passion." -- Aristotle

Comment

You are 81% Optimus Prime!
                          Optimus Prime

Like Optimus Prime, you are compassionate and your heart is pure. You are inspiring, confident, and a natural leader. The Autobots have chosen well. In addition, you use technology when you need to, but you do not embrace the latest trends.
                          I do security for work; I run into burning buildings for fun

Comment

Why are we all Prime? Isn't there at least on Hot Rod (G1) or Ultra Magnus around here?
                            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

You are 69% Optimus Prime!
                              "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X