I would just like to say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would just like to say

I LOVE Rolo candy! i love the soft carmel its one of my favority candies to have while at work.........

so whats your favorite candy ?
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

candy

I have say hard butter scotchs.
    CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce View Post
      I LOVE Rolo candy! i love the soft carmel its one of my favority candies to have while at work.........

so whats your favorite candy ?
      Rolos get caught in my teeth!
      " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Diabetic - No candy allowed
        I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
        Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Are they still 10 cents a package?
          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
          http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Peanut Butter M&Ms
            "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
            some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

Moderators, pleaaaaase stop this thread, it's torture!!!!!

Comment

candy

Almost forgot snow caps, my mother loved them she past in 2001.So when every I want go down memory lane i get a box snow caps.
                CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Kit Kat's and plain old Hershey bars... Not that they are really a favorite per se, seeing as normally I only eat candy maybe 4X a year, and I don't drink soda at all since I got back from Mississippi in '05...

How many of y'all remember them llittle 1/4" candy dots on the 'bout 3" wide strips of paper? or the wax bottles (or wax teeth for that matter) with the liquid sugar in them?

Do they even still have Charleston Chew candy bars anymore? I remember them being about a foot long and they were great after about a half hour in the freezer...
                  “Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
                  "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

Comment

I also happen to like those symphony bars with the toffee pieces in them yum!
                    Its not how we die that counts.....
                    Its not how we lived that counts....
                    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

[QUOTE=flashlightcop509;36837]How many of y'all remember them llittle 1/4" candy dots on the 'bout 3" wide strips of paper? or the wax bottles (or wax teeth for that matter) with the liquid sugar in them?
                      [QUOTE]

Yep! Wasn't there a oroblem with some of those dots being spiked with LSD at one time?

Comment

Reese's peanut butter cups
                        The law is reason free from passion." -- Aristotle

Comment

Peanut butter cups or Kit Kats

Comment

Originally posted by flashlightcop509 View Post
                            Kit Kat's and plain old Hershey bars... Not that they are really a favorite per se, seeing as normally I only eat candy maybe 4X a year, and I don't drink soda at all since I got back from Mississippi in '05...

How many of y'all remember them llittle 1/4" candy dots on the 'bout 3" wide strips of paper? or the wax bottles (or wax teeth for that matter) with the liquid sugar in them?

Do they even still have Charleston Chew candy bars anymore? I remember them being about a foot long and they were great after about a half hour in the freezer...
                            Mountain Boy I was in a Wall Greens the other day and on one of the end caps they have all those oldies togeather. Baby Janes, Wiggly worms' Boston baked beans and the rest. cept they aren't even close to a Nickel each. Also there is a web site that sells a variety of each of the old time penny candies and I brought 1 for my son for around 25 bucks. He hated them. Guess it's what we grew up with that makes them taste better.
                            http://www.nostalgiccandy.com/index....ATS&Category=2
                            Last edited by Chucky; 08-16-2007, 10:27 PM.
                            THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
                            THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
                            http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Originally posted by flashlightcop509 View Post

Hmm.. I know I'm far from being one of the 'older' members here... But is it a bad thing that *I* remember all those??! LOL

Oh and yes, they still have Charleston Chew, and yes they're still awesome after chilling..

My favorite bar would be CC's younger sibling, 3 Musketeers... Unfortunately I'm on a severe diet in prep for my upcoming PFAT.. (And hopefully the academy soon thereafter).. So no sweets for me!
                              Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
                              Originally posted by ValleyOne
                              BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
                              Shoulda called in sick.
                              Be safe!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X