Youtube (Google Video) Pet Peeve!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube (Google Video) Pet Peeve!!

Ok, this might sound odd to some of you, but when I use youtube or google video (I know they are practically the same), I grow so dang tired of people showing off their damn video editting skills as opposed to showing the dam video.

It sucks trying to watch a video and in 20 seconds of vid you have 184 video effects!

I mean I just want to watch <insert whatevere the hell it is here> and not the cool and spiffy way in which you can flip it upside down.

Also, on a sidenote videos that are not videos and are actually montages, or slideshows should be labelled as such, or deleted. I think Donnie Baker said it was a state law, if so, how come no one is enforcing it?

LOL
    ~Super Ninja Sniper~
    Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

I know what you mean. I think they are trying to copy the TV and movie people. I hate that "Blair witch" shakey camera crap. Also when they zoom in and out repeatedly. What ever happened to a steady camera? Nothing like trying to get your audience nauseous.

Comment

I'd say about 80% of the videos on YouTube are made by teenagers, with no concept of film making.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Try truveo.com

much better film search engine.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X