• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• badge212
    replied
    Patches

Originally posted by The Hussard View Post
    collecting us state police patch and security patch. reading on the net , listening music , playing on PS2 . Hikking in wilderness area. Part time armoured soldier
    If your interested in some patches from Texas I'd be glad to share.

Leave a comment:

• jer6141
    replied
    watching nascar.. movies.. model trains.. i go to school 18 hours a week, work 40 and go to the gym 10 so i unfortuntely dont have time for my other hobbies anymore.. Like playing video games, baseball and some other stuff.. just not enough time in the day..

Leave a comment:

• Don of the Dead
    replied
    Originally posted by CAPTAIN KOOLAID View Post
    When there no more room in hell the dead shall walk the earth...
    I though he was doing a sequel to land of dead .Then a a remake of day of the dead and something called red diamond.
    That was flimmed like blair witch project I just read stuff and watch the movies you met the people in it so you may know more then me.
    The "Day" remake is not George Romero. I've seen the trailers and it looks like crap. Any movie with a "vegetarian zombie" will not get my $$.

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    Zombies

Originally posted by Don of the Dead View Post
    Actually that is ment to be a prequel to (sort of) to Night of the Living Dead.

A Blair Witch Project meets Zombies. George Romero is doing it, so no "fast" Zombies.
    When there no more room in hell the dead shall walk the earth...
    I though he was doing a sequel to land of dead .Then a a remake of day of the dead and something called red diamond.
    That was flimmed like blair witch project I just read stuff and watch the movies you met the people in it so you may know more then me.

Leave a comment:

• Don of the Dead
    replied
    Originally posted by CameraMan View Post
    You ready for the Dawn of the Dead sequel?
    Actually that is ment to be a prequel to (sort of) to Night of the Living Dead.

A Blair Witch Project meets Zombies. George Romero is doing it, so no "fast" Zombies.

Leave a comment:

• CameraMan
    replied
    You ready for the Dawn of the Dead sequel?

Leave a comment:

• Don of the Dead
    replied
    Mine is dawn of the day the 1st one not the remake .
    You'll know this fella then:

Ken Foree was one of the guys who came to my house in 2006! Great guy!

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    I met Rick Baker when he came in as a VIP for the opening of Fox Studios - our former showground which became a sound stage for movies. Rick Baker was one of the coolest blokes I had the pleasure of meeting - helps to know people in the media.

N.A. ............. that fly aeroplane buff used use a squirt of butane gas (for lighters) which would settle the fly down for for a few minutes. I never shook his hand after the first time I saw him do it.

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    Sweet

Mine is dawn of the day the 1st one not the remake .

Leave a comment:

• Don of the Dead
    replied
    Intresting hobby don of the dead. I'm big zombie buff. What is your fav zombie movie?

George Romero's Day of the Dead. Love the whole "end of the world", clausterphobic vibe.
    Got to meet Joe Pilato (Capt. Rhodes) and Howard Sherman (Bub) last Sept.!

Leave a comment:

• Ewfr 'Gomulee
    replied
    I'm into Video games as a hobby.
    I have a few more, I used to volunteer my time in doing a privately set up and run Street Patrol.
    I was incharge of one other person and myself and our patrol consisted of wearing yellow high visibility jackets and just going around to see if we could be of any assistance to the community.

Reported crimes to the Police, got involved mainly.

had to stop all that when we got our first death threat from a local ''gang'' of wonna-be-rappers.

A shame really, I really enjoyed doing that.

oh well.

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    Hobby

Intresting hobby don of the dead. I'm big zombie buff. What is your fav zombie movie?

Leave a comment:

• Don of the Dead
    replied
    Originally posted by Chucky View Post
    WHOA Don that is an awesome hobby. Plus I wish to thank you for putting me front center on your TV.

Not a problem, you scare the wife out of my "guy area"

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    replied
    WHOA Don that is an awesome hobby. Plus I wish to thank you for putting me front center on your TV.

Leave a comment:

• Don of the Dead
    replied
    I am a psychotic fan of Horror films (as if you couldn't tell by my nickname)
    I collect Horror DVD's, posters, toys, autographs, statues and life sized animatronics. I also build some props for the huge Halloween graveyard display we do every year.

I have also through the wonders of the internet have been blessed to become friends with many of my horror idols and even had the pleasure of having some of them to my house for dinner back in 2006
    http://www.eternalcollector.com/dinnerotd.html

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X