What's your hobby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your hobby

what do you do for a hobby. Me build model trucks Collete anything to do with LE, planes, And Love steam trains.
    ]

I love emergency lights, and am trying to build on my collection. Problem is that I don't make much, and when I do find something cool my dad steals it and puts into 'his' collection. So now we just have a mutual collection if you will LOL.

I know it's an odd hobby, but I enjoy being able to see how these lights have developed over the years.
    ~Super Ninja Sniper~
    Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

hobby

I have one main hobby that restoring my 1994 Chevrolet Caprice 9c1 I'm about 50% done with it.
      CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

world of warcraft :P and o course collecting glock stuff
        Its not how we die that counts.....
        Its not how we lived that counts....
        all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

brazilian jujitsu

Fight what is Wrong, Believe what is True, Do what is Right

Comment

Too many hobbies.

Fire. EMS. Red Cross. Websites. CERT. Skywarn. Comms. It never ends.

Comment

1)Listening to my scanner. 2)Constantly searching the web, newspapers etc for security related articles.3) Collecting police fire & other emergency services patches & lapel pins as well as Holiday Inn pins
              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

I try to had photo's to the post to share with you but not sure how to do it. Any hint would grateful. Thanks

It's interesting to see the different things we do in a our Little spear time that we get.

The tee shirt that I m wearing is one of many that I have.[/I]
                ]

Comment

collecting us state police patch and security patch. reading on the net , listening music , playing on PS2 . Hikking in wilderness area. Part time armoured soldier

Comment

Originally posted by Steve354 View Post
                    I try to had photo's to the post to share with you but not sure how to do it. Any hint would grateful. Thanks
                    The tee shirt that I m wearing is one of many that I have.[/I]
                    Scroll down the page a little after you have written your post and click on the Manage Attachments. It will open a box where you can add your image. Then click submit at the bottom of that box.
                    Also Steve you may have missed the post but their are some members with diabetes and are unable to see some of the colors that you use, therefore can't read your post.
                    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
                    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
                    http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Does drinking beer and playing Golden Tee count?
                      "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
                      some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

Originally posted by The Hussard View Post
                        collecting us state police patch and security patch. reading on the net , listening music , playing on PS2 . Hikking in wilderness area. Part time armoured soldier
                        Do you want a very rare Holiday Inn Sécurité (NOT Security) patch? <50 made. Send me your address by PM.

I just received 3 for my collection today. Laval, Longueuil & 1 CUM Policier Auxiliaire
                        I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                        Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt koolaid View Post
                          I have one main hobby that restoring my 1994 Chevrolet Caprice 9c1 I'm about 50% done with it.
                          Good, I'm not alone. My current project is a '96 Crown Vic. A former undercover car picked up from auction. About %80 there but still saving for the supercharger (shudder, that's expensive).
                          "Reality is the leading cause of stress. Avoid it as much as possible."

Comment

Thank you for letting me know about some of the members.
                            ]

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
                              Listening to my scanner.
                              I can agree with that... an interesting way to pass the time, that can also be quite enlightening

Personal time permitting, I like to read historical naval fiction & sci-fi, experiment in the kitchen (some may call it cooking), tinker with automobiles, do the odd bit of carpentry, repair computers and components on a circuit/electronics level, play RTS gaming titles ie. Warcraft, Dark Reign, Command & Conquer etc. basically I'm a closet Geek!

Aside from that we're building an extensive movie collection, from 1940's B/W war epics to current release Horror, Sci Fi & Comedy titles... the music collection is almost as varied LOL

I do however have an 'ongoing' project... house renovations
                              "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X