PDA for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDA for Sale

Hey. I have a "well worn" and cheap PDA for sale. Someone here may want it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330155206127

Free shipping if you can put up with USPS.

It does what I want it to, but honestly, I'll probably be getting a Treo sooner or later.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

"Way to go, Sony, you didn't use loctite"

LMAO
    “Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
    "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

Comment

Originally posted by flashlightcop509 View Post
      "Way to go, Sony, you didn't use loctite"

LMAO
      Seriously. First one screw falls out, I find it in the case. Then another screw falls out, and that one is nowhere to be seen. If I had known they didn't locktite their stuff, I'd of removed every screw and locktited em myself.

The only screw that actually stayed in for the 3 years was the battery compartment one, but then one day that was missing.

The most annoying part was that I bought it in 2004, then a month later Sony of America drops ALL SUPPORT for the Clie PDA series. They're going to focus on the new PSP.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X