X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maelstrom
    replied
    Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce View Post
    normally i do but because of how swollen they are, i couldnt pull my boot on...
    Hmmm... if your feet are that swollen, then walking around at work isn't going to help them heal, they require elevation & rest IMHO

Just curious... what did you do to them to make them so swollen in the first place?

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    Originally posted by EMTGuard View Post
    No big deal. We've had officers show up to work in sandals. Life is easy when you don't give a damn.
    normally i do but because of how swollen they are, i couldnt pull my boot on...

Leave a comment:

• EMTGuard
    replied
    No big deal. We've had officers show up to work in sandals. Life is easy when you don't give a damn.

Leave a comment:

• bigshotceo
    replied
    The best fashion tip I ever received was a line from the Shawshank Redemption; when the inmate is escaping while wearing the warden's dress shoes, the narrator says "I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?"

Leave a comment:

• Bern Wheaton
    replied
    use lambs wool helps the feet when there sore.

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce View Post
    my feet hurt when i woke and were swollen a little bit, so i wore black socks with black sandals to work today, sssssshhhh dont tell :P
    UPF...Your secret is safe with me!

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    started a topic I am being so bad today..........

I am being so bad today..........

my feet hurt when i woke and were swollen a little bit, so i wore black socks with black sandals to work today, sssssshhhh dont tell :P

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X