I am being so bad today..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am being so bad today..........

my feet hurt when i woke and were swollen a little bit, so i wore black socks with black sandals to work today, sssssshhhh dont tell :P
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce View Post
    my feet hurt when i woke and were swollen a little bit, so i wore black socks with black sandals to work today, sssssshhhh dont tell :P
    UPF...Your secret is safe with me!
    " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

use lambs wool helps the feet when there sore.

Comment

The best fashion tip I ever received was a line from the Shawshank Redemption; when the inmate is escaping while wearing the warden's dress shoes, the narrator says "I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?"

Comment

No big deal. We've had officers show up to work in sandals. Life is easy when you don't give a damn.
          Hospital Security Officer

Comment

Originally posted by EMTGuard View Post
            No big deal. We've had officers show up to work in sandals. Life is easy when you don't give a damn.
            normally i do but because of how swollen they are, i couldnt pull my boot on...
            Its not how we die that counts.....
            Its not how we lived that counts....
            all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce View Post
              normally i do but because of how swollen they are, i couldnt pull my boot on...
              Hmmm... if your feet are that swollen, then walking around at work isn't going to help them heal, they require elevation & rest IMHO

Just curious... what did you do to them to make them so swollen in the first place?
              "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X