Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Jessee
    replied
    I'll go with Paul or Thompson. Any good-ol-boy named after a flippin SMG is okay by me lol

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    Mrs. Clinton will get the Democratic nomination! I believe most women will vote for her.....But, she will never be President. At least not this time. I am a registered Republican and have been sine Ronald Reagan.

Be safe,

Hank

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    Hilary for President

I pray never she to be real what has she ever done. Nothing i can think of.

Leave a comment:

• schooter
    replied
    Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul

Leave a comment:

• integrator97
    replied
    Vote forthe person, not the party. AND ABSOLUTELY NOT HILLARY. We got her out of here, keep her in NY!

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    Originally posted by craig333 View Post
    I started off democrat, then became a republican, now I'm decline to state because I can't stand either party. My views are all over the board.
    me too......... i guess you could say im a Indepandent Democratic Consititutional Replublician :P

Leave a comment:

• craig333
    replied
    I started off democrat, then became a republican, now I'm decline to state because I can't stand either party. My views are all over the board.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Are there any liberals on this forum besides me? (And I'm even left leaning )
    Last edited by HotelSecurity; 08-06-2007, 05:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    Heck no! But, I'm a registered Republican and have been since I became a voter during the Regan Administration......

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    replied
    My parents one Irish Catholic and the other Irish Protestant.
    One Republican and the other Democrat. I remember some pretty heated arguments over the years. But one thing I took away from that situation was discussing politics or religion in a group is like marrying a beautiful girl. Only one direction both will go. I will hit my Mute key on this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Knight Watch
    replied
    It would be a cold day in a HOT place!

She all ready had her 8 years in office and she stands for every thing I DON'T!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'd personally rather gargle with broken glass again then live in the US under Clinton 2.0.

Leave a comment:

• Rooney
    replied
    I personally feel that I could not trust her to do what is right for the country. Just like most other politicians they will do what is right for thier party over all other concerns.

Leave a comment:

• tattedupboy
    replied
    No way could I ever support a candidate who supports abortion and gun control, and is as fake as she is. Clearly she has taken all her positions, particularly the one supporting the Iraq War, not because it's what she believes, but for the sake of political expediency.

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    started a poll Hilary for President ?

Hilary for President ?

Yes
    10.34%
    No
    89.66%
    discuss..........

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...