• Hilary for President ?

discuss..........
    Yes
    10.34%
    No
    89.66%
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

No way could I ever support a candidate who supports abortion and gun control, and is as fake as she is. Clearly she has taken all her positions, particularly the one supporting the Iraq War, not because it's what she believes, but for the sake of political expediency.

Comment

I personally feel that I could not trust her to do what is right for the country. Just like most other politicians they will do what is right for thier party over all other concerns.

Comment

I'd personally rather gargle with broken glass again then live in the US under Clinton 2.0.

Comment

It would be a cold day in a HOT place!

She all ready had her 8 years in office and she stands for every thing I DON'T!

Comment

My parents one Irish Catholic and the other Irish Protestant.
            One Republican and the other Democrat. I remember some pretty heated arguments over the years. But one thing I took away from that situation was discussing politics or religion in a group is like marrying a beautiful girl. Only one direction both will go. I will hit my Mute key on this thread.
            THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
            THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
            http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Heck no! But, I'm a registered Republican and have been since I became a voter during the Regan Administration......
              " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Are there any liberals on this forum besides me? (And I'm even left leaning )
                Last edited by HotelSecurity; 08-06-2007, 04:07 PM.
                I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

I started off democrat, then became a republican, now I'm decline to state because I can't stand either party. My views are all over the board.

Comment

Originally posted by craig333 View Post
                    I started off democrat, then became a republican, now I'm decline to state because I can't stand either party. My views are all over the board.
                    me too......... i guess you could say im a Indepandent Democratic Consititutional Replublician :P
                    Its not how we die that counts.....
                    Its not how we lived that counts....
                    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Vote forthe person, not the party. AND ABSOLUTELY NOT HILLARY. We got her out of here, keep her in NY!
                      sigpic
                      Rocket Science
                      Making everything else look simple, since 1958.

http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
                      One Man's Opinion

The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

Comment

Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul

Comment

Hilary for President

I pray never she to be real what has she ever done. Nothing i can think of.
                          CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Mrs. Clinton will get the Democratic nomination! I believe most women will vote for her.....But, she will never be President. At least not this time. I am a registered Republican and have been sine Ronald Reagan.

Be safe,

Hank
                            " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

I'll go with Paul or Thompson. Any good-ol-boy named after a flippin SMG is okay by me lol
                              sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X