Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    Thanks

Great thabks for update N.A.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Yeah. By the 28th, the DNS change should be complete, and I'm contemplating civil action against the firm that held my domain hostage (which is why it doesn't resolve), but they're Canadian. It may not be worth it, I have to prove damages.

For those who know what DNS is, we're in the middle of a DNS Transfer, due to our previous registrar doing really stupid things, then refusing to give an authorization code. I have called the primary registrar, the incoming registrar, ICANN, and anyone else I could think of, but there's no way to speed up the automated transfer process, and while in transfer, the DNS server values are locked.

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    Unofficial SIW Chat Thread

Hey N.A. can we get update on the chat room i miss it.

Leave a comment:

• JSam21
    replied
    this is a bump

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce View Post
    question is this new siw chat sluggish to any of you ? it always is for me, like i type something and it takes two-three mins before it posts
    RIght, I'll be looking at going back to phpfreechat, then. Too many problems, it seems.

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    question is this new siw chat sluggish to any of you ? it always is for me, like i type something and it takes two-three mins before it posts

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    im in and im at work :P shh dont tell

Leave a comment:

• JSam21
    replied
    I'm in there right now. I'm at the desk again tonight so i'll be here until about 0430 central time.

I'm a young guy with 3 days off in a row and some pretty sweet plans this weekend that I'm sure you fellas wouldn't mind hearing about

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    I had trouble with the previous chatroom, but this new one is working nicely on Firefox 2.0

It's quiet in here at the moment... at least there's none of Sarge's gas LOL

Leave a comment:

• hrdickinson
    replied
    Tried tonight, still can't get there!

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    Originally posted by Sgt koolaid View Post
    sit here lighting frats on fire and there not blue there green with hint yellow
    Ya' beans will do that to you

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    in the chat room

sit here lighting frats on fire and there not blue there green with hint yellow

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X