Unofficial SIW Chat Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unofficial SIW Chat Thread

Hey N.A. can we get update on the chat room i miss it.
    CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Yeah. By the 28th, the DNS change should be complete, and I'm contemplating civil action against the firm that held my domain hostage (which is why it doesn't resolve), but they're Canadian. It may not be worth it, I have to prove damages.

For those who know what DNS is, we're in the middle of a DNS Transfer, due to our previous registrar doing really stupid things, then refusing to give an authorization code. I have called the primary registrar, the incoming registrar, ICANN, and anyone else I could think of, but there's no way to speed up the automated transfer process, and while in transfer, the DNS server values are locked.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Thanks

Great thabks for update N.A.
        CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Its back.

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

What's the new URL?
            Richard Dickinson
            Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
            DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
            www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

Same one as old, sorta.

http://siwchat.cityscapesolutions.net/

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X