No announcement yet.

Unofficial SIW Chat Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to, but I have an error 404 from the link. Server down?

okay my bad I have access to a completely empty room
    Last edited by Ron Jessee; 08-28-2007, 09:04 PM. Reason: poor observation on my part
    sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

Comment

If you get a 404, it means that the server (which is up and serving the page) can't find the URL (address) you gave.

Generally speaking, I'll pop in, and find the place empty. Once one person sits there, another may come in, and then boom, people are there.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

im in the chatroom at this time
        "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Comment

chat room

Any one else fines the chat room times you out alot?
          CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt koolaid View Post
            Any one else fines the chat room times you out alot?
            Odd. If it continues to give problems, I'll try phpfreechat again.

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Sitting in the chat room twiddling my thumbs
              ~Super Ninja Sniper~
              Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

in the chat room

sit here lighting frats on fire and there not blue there green with hint yellow
                CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt koolaid View Post
                  sit here lighting frats on fire and there not blue there green with hint yellow
                  Ya' beans will do that to you
                  "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Tried tonight, still can't get there!
                    Richard Dickinson
                    Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
                    DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
                    www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

I had trouble with the previous chatroom, but this new one is working nicely on Firefox 2.0

It's quiet in here at the moment... at least there's none of Sarge's gas LOL
                      "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm in there right now. I'm at the desk again tonight so i'll be here until about 0430 central time.

I'm a young guy with 3 days off in a row and some pretty sweet plans this weekend that I'm sure you fellas wouldn't mind hearing about
                        "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
                        some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

im in and im at work :P shh dont tell
                          Its not how we die that counts.....
                          Its not how we lived that counts....
                          all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

question is this new siw chat sluggish to any of you ? it always is for me, like i type something and it takes two-three mins before it posts
                            Its not how we die that counts.....
                            Its not how we lived that counts....
                            all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce View Post
                              question is this new siw chat sluggish to any of you ? it always is for me, like i type something and it takes two-three mins before it posts
                              RIght, I'll be looking at going back to phpfreechat, then. Too many problems, it seems.

Comment

this is a bump
                                "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
                                some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X