Harry Potter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter

After a large dinner at Olive Garden my wife and I went to see Harry Potter. Much darker than the others. See how exciting my life is?
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

My wife is a Harry Potter fan. (Rushed out Saturday morning to buy the book). She dragged me to the movie on Friday after dinner at La Cage aux Sports. I fell asleep during it.
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

I just don't get the hype about it, nor have I seen any movies or read the books, not into that kinda stuff. Yet it does amaze me at how many people children and adults love the series, books included. Guess the hardest question is does one read the book first or see the movie, that said I'm glad I'm not in to it.
      I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

It's entertainment - a brief respite from reality.
        Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
        Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

One of the Xray techs at the hospital got the new book like a week early. Apparently Scholastic sent it out by mistake.

She got a phone call begging her to not tel anyone what happens. Of course i asked her what she got out of it and she told me nothing. psh I woulda got something outta that lol.
          SecurityProfessional is Back up and running!

Comment

I really enjoy the movies and the books are close to the movie. It is nice to escape and enjoy a fun movie sometimes,but I don't like sitting behind or in front of people at a movie so I wait until it hit the DVD.

Comment

Surprising enough, I enjoyed the older movies. I have not seen the latest one however! Outstanding special effects I must say.

Be safe,

Hank
              " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Supposed to be darker, this one. So far, I've read up to Order, and haven't bothered to read Prince. I read the on ebook. Even though the real things are sitting in the other room!

I did read the prologue for 7, and it reads like fan fiction.
                Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X