Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did You Know?

Did you know-

The fine paid in 2006 by a company building the U.S. border fence, in a guilty plea for hiring illegal immigrants - $4,700,000

Percentage of British Muslims aged 16 to 24 who advocate death for Muslims who convert to another faith - 36%

Estimated number of Americans who die each year as a result of doctor's sloppy handwriting - 7,000

Percentage who say they "admire organizations like Al Qaeda that are prepared to fight the West" - 13%
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Sources: Harpers, The Washington Post, The Economist

Courtesy of: www.iapsc.com (International Association for Counterterrorism & Security Professionals)
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Interesting and scary numbers Security Consultant. I think the first one bothers me the most, good to now they were prosecuted. But am not super surprised with the third, as I see allot of medical forms with directions written by Dr.'s where I work .

Great post!
    I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Security Consultant View Post
      Did you know-

Percentage who say they "admire organizations like Al Qaeda that are prepared to fight the West" - 13%
      __________________________________________________ _____
      Sources: Harpers, The Washington Post, The Economist

Courtesy of: www.iapsc.com (International Association for Counterterrorism & Security Professionals)

Is this Americans or world-wide?
      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
        Is this Americans or world-wide?
        My research gremlin told me this was from a pole taken throughout GB.

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

As far as the terrorist stat goes, the way I interpret it, if you're a free country with Christian roots, your fair game as terrorists see it. It's no secret that we too are target as well either as, 17 people (12 adult males & 5 Youths arrested in Toronto):

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...0603/20060603/

As the story describes, they were focusing on targets in Southern Ontario and fortunately the good folks at CSIS and the Mounties, among other Law enforcement agencies caught on to them and stopped them. We can no longer be complacent here too many Canadians believe "it can't happen here". When our troops are Fighting in Afghastan, it's bound to upset the radical-Muslim sympathizers.
          I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

Mounties always get their man!

In 2000 I had a large "missing deposit" case at a retailer in Vancouver. In March of 2004 I received a call from the Mountie stateing, "I caught your man". I was very surprised as I though they had given up - how wrong I was. Mounties always get their man.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X