Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone going to see simpsons the movie ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone going to see simpsons the movie ?

When it releases ? i know i will!! gotta love the simpsons
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Harry Potter forever!
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Took my little one to Burger King yesterday for lunch and saw the line of noise making "action" figures they are giving away. Whoever the Cop is says " stop in the name of squemishness" is real cute for the first 10 times.....

The movie, I may wait for the dvd, blue ray disc or whatever is the next big thing.

Security Consultant, this must be a big book release weekend for you!
      Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
      Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
        Took my little one to Burger King yesterday for lunch and saw the line of noise making "action" figures they are giving away. Whoever the Cop is says " stop in the name of squemishness" is real cute for the first 10 times.....

The movie, I may wait for the dvd, blue ray disc or whatever is the next big thing.

Security Consultant, this must be a big book release weekend for you!

:-P If I get run down by one more kid "flying" around on a broom with fake glasses and a scar drawn on with eyeliner, I'm going to scream. My mall is hosting a "Quiddich" championship today. You've got to be kidding me . . . these are the children of the people who went to Star Wars dressed as Chewbacca
        The law is reason free from passion." -- Aristotle

Comment

[QUOTE=alamedaad;34487My mall is hosting a "Quiddich" championship today. You've got to be kidding me . . . these are the children of the people who went to Star Wars dressed as Chewbacca[/QUOTE]

Worse than that, they are OUR future leaders....
          Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
          Groucho Marx

Comment

Sounds like fun. Wish I could play

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X