Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Jessee
    replied
    my god, Blade, that's like the kind of truck the A Team would turn into some nift Technical Weapon that shoots logs.

Leave a comment:

• Echos13
    replied
    Chase

'nuff said.

Leave a comment:

• Blade Runner
    replied
    They call me Mater at the fire station because, well, first off I'm a redneck, and secondly because of the truck I used to own, seen below.

1979 Dodge W-200 Power Wagon

Leave a comment:

• flashlightcop509
    replied
    Originally posted by BHR Lawson View Post
    My nickname???

Take a wild guess...

BHR, dude... You got nothing on my HC and OC instructor... He's also an Orange County SD (Ya, he gets called Farva alot too seein' as how we're in VT)...

I'll try and grab a pic to show... there's a good one hanging in the office...

Edit;

Dumbass I am, I totally forgot to put my 2c in on my nickname ( Sry, been awake since 11 am tuesday morning...)

My nickname (not S/N) is Gunner; I got that a loooong time ago back in '83 when I was in the Army... We had an M-60 MG competition between our Scout platoons, first to hit the target (at about 100 meters IIRC) wins, and the Loser Plt. buys the beer...

So, I squeeze off a few (Damn, I love tracers rounds ), find my sector and walk my fire up to the target. The other guy was in the general vicinity, but was nowhere close to hitting the target...

Fast forward; A few hours later (and we're still in the field), a troop goes walking past the ramp of my M113; Me and my buddies are kicking back, sucking down Budweisers left and right, and the troop (and E2 I think) says, "Where'd you get the beer?!" My Scout buddy Mitch hooks a thumb at me and says, "Well, ol' Gunner over here won it for us..."

So, Gunner kinda stuck; Funny thing is, nowadays, my Wife, her kids, and even her kids friends only call me Gunner... I'm not even entirely sure my own stepchildren know my given name...
    Last edited by flashlightcop509; 08-15-2007, 09:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Steve354
    replied
    I have been called everything under the sun to speed hum because of my gut, to lover boy, MR NYPD, MR Security, Now I get all the romantic names you can think of . Ain't just the lucky one.

Leave a comment:

• JSam21
    replied
    Very much so. It describes what we are suposed to be in a nutshell

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    off topic

j-sam...you like my FTO's quote, huh?

Leave a comment:

• tattedupboy
    replied
    Where I'm from, the term "tatted up" is a slang term used to refer to anyone who has numerous tattoos. That's why I gave myself the nickname "Tattedupboy." I even have "Tattedupboy" tattooed on the right side of my neck.

Leave a comment:

• JSam21
    replied
    Originally posted by Charger View Post
    Ramrod? (Sorry, couldn't resist bud.. lol)

As for me, about the only nicknames I get are "Red" or "Big Red"... stems from the red hair... Which, much like my father before me, is now turning brown as I age... So I guess the name isn't going to be much good anymore.
    "I WANT A LITER OF COLA!!!"
    "How about I punch-a-size your face for free?"

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    My nickname???

Take a wild guess...

Ramrod? (Sorry, couldn't resist bud.. lol)

As for me, about the only nicknames I get are "Red" or "Big Red"... stems from the red hair... Which, much like my father before me, is now turning brown as I age... So I guess the name isn't going to be much good anymore.

Leave a comment:

• alamedaad
    replied
    Nick Names and reason why you got it

I have several depending on who is doing the calling: 4-11 because I'm short. (I'm actually 5-01 1/2 . . .) Tinkerbell also 'cause I'm short. Mighty Mouse again because I'm short and I can move quick when I need/ want to and I'm frequently the first backup on scene . . . if Bates made platform patrol boots, I swear I would actually wear them . . . Oh, and some of the line officers call me Madam AD, when they want something like vacation approved, 'cause I'm the Assistant Account Manager for my site

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    oh god

You never seen Super Trooper? Great moive you must see the guy name is Farva.

Leave a comment:

• dsoul27
    replied
    My nickname???

Take a wild guess...

what is it?

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    I was called "Hank the Tank" at one time. I was 333 lbs., and 5 foot 8 then. Needless to say, the nick name was a fitting one. I am still a big boy, but 50 pounds lighter.

Be safe,

Hank

Leave a comment:

• Bern Wheaton
    replied
    My Granddad gave me one but till this day I still do not understand why he called me it (Jug Head)

During school I was called Bones,becuase I am 6'4 and was skinny at the time

While working Security it would be after what ever rank I was wearing at the time.Because for the 17 yrs I work at the bank everyone called me Vern,until the client sent a note off to the building telling everyone my real name.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X