• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

off topic

j-sam...you like my FTO's quote, huh?

Comment

Very much so. It describes what we are suposed to be in a nutshell
      "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
      some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

I have been called everything under the sun to speed hum because of my gut, to lover boy, MR NYPD, MR Security, Now I get all the romantic names you can think of . Ain't just the lucky one.
        ]

Comment

Originally posted by BHR Lawson View Post
          My nickname???

Take a wild guess...

BHR, dude... You got nothing on my HC and OC instructor... He's also an Orange County SD (Ya, he gets called Farva alot too seein' as how we're in VT)...

I'll try and grab a pic to show... there's a good one hanging in the office...

Edit;

Dumbass I am, I totally forgot to put my 2c in on my nickname ( Sry, been awake since 11 am tuesday morning...)

My nickname (not S/N) is Gunner; I got that a loooong time ago back in '83 when I was in the Army... We had an M-60 MG competition between our Scout platoons, first to hit the target (at about 100 meters IIRC) wins, and the Loser Plt. buys the beer...

So, I squeeze off a few (Damn, I love tracers rounds ), find my sector and walk my fire up to the target. The other guy was in the general vicinity, but was nowhere close to hitting the target...

Fast forward; A few hours later (and we're still in the field), a troop goes walking past the ramp of my M113; Me and my buddies are kicking back, sucking down Budweisers left and right, and the troop (and E2 I think) says, "Where'd you get the beer?!" My Scout buddy Mitch hooks a thumb at me and says, "Well, ol' Gunner over here won it for us..."

So, Gunner kinda stuck; Funny thing is, nowadays, my Wife, her kids, and even her kids friends only call me Gunner... I'm not even entirely sure my own stepchildren know my given name...
          Last edited by flashlightcop509; 08-15-2007, 08:53 AM.
          “Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
          "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

Comment

They call me Mater at the fire station because, well, first off I'm a redneck, and secondly because of the truck I used to own, seen below.

1979 Dodge W-200 Power Wagon
            I do security for work; I run into burning buildings for fun

Comment

Chase

'nuff said.
              My views, opinions and statements are my own. They are not of my company, affiliates or coworkers.

-Being bagger at Publix has more respect these days

-It's just a job kid deal with it

-The industry needs to do one of two things; stop fiddling with the thin line and go forward or go back to that way it was. A flashlight in one hand and your set of keys in the other

Comment

my god, Blade, that's like the kind of truck the A Team would turn into some nift Technical Weapon that shoots logs.
                sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X