Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nick Names and reason why you got it

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nick Names and reason why you got it

    1st Sgt koolaid, Reason why i like put people thu walls
    2nd road block, Reason why 2nd day on a site i was told not let anyone from the plate onto the dock the plant is union the dock is non union well some one came from plant try get on to dock in golf cart i keep getting in front of cart say sir can't let you pass and need stop trying get by me or i'll have to call my LT and have him give you a warning or be fired, The man said what unit number my LT was? I told him DS 3 sir the man radio my LT . It turn out the man was the head CEO of the plant on tour of the plant.
    3rd Big Buse reason i'm 6'3 300 pounds

    Sgt koolaid
    9594

    oh ya
    CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594


    oh ya

  • #2
    Yeah, most of the ten percenters (you know the 10 percent element that's bad versus the other 90 percent of decent folk) at most of the government housing complexes I've worked in the past gave me a nick name...

    it was @**hole.

    When they didn't call me that (again, the bad apples) I knew I wasn't doing my job to it's full potential in detering possible criminal activity. Basically their butts are inside at the appointed curfew time, no loitering in the parking lots, and no open alcoholic beverages outside of an apartment unit that would lead to a public intoxication charge. Most S/Os (PSOs) however, usually just let the natives run wild, thus they didn't get the nick name.

    Comment


    • #3
      haha...

      Qarlo, we share the same nickname, my full nickname, however, would make a sailor blush.

      Junior is another one I picked up from an old boss. He stood about 5'5" and weighed in at a whopping 140. I am about 6'2" and weight nearly 300. He thought it was funny.

      Stone Cold is another one. Bald head, goatee...reference to the wrestler.

      Ox is what my football coach called me for moving the O-line sled by myself across the football field on day. And for leading almost every running play into the end zone as lead blocker.

      Comment


      • #4
        Vegg (like Veggie).

        I got nicknamed that because I do a lot of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and wrestling, so my ears are very cauliflower-y. Cauliflower is a vegitable, so I guess it works.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Qarlo X64 View Post
          Yeah, most of the ten percenters (you know the 10 percent element that's bad versus the other 90 percent of decent folk) at most of the government housing complexes I've worked in the past gave me a nick name...

          it was @**hole.

          cool:

          i think Most of us have been called that!!!

          My Nick is SQUID... it originated back when I was doing more of the administrative role in the office. The lads were stacking the work on me and one day I snapped and stated that I only had one pair of hands, I am not an Octopus. Octopus was to hard for them so it was cut down to squid. From there it has stuck.

          Comment


          • #6
            My nickname???

            Take a wild guess...

            "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
            "The Curve" 1998

            Comment


            • #7
              nick name? whitch one

              My current one is Wort. I had a nutty... I mean CRAZY girlfriend whe I first started here. So I had heard from a coworker that he had his wife (also nutty) take St. John's wort a supplment for "mood enhancement", that also has the same effect as some of the Rx antidepressents (sp) so I bought some and after she (ex gf) read the bottle she asked me what is was for. My response was "It makes me feal better, and helps me to keep my temper in check". and she started taking it. There was a night and day difference, a big difference, in her mood. So much that my coworkers (she worked in the hospital to) noticed and asked me what was up and I told them and from that day on I have been known as... Wort...
              Last edited by Knight Watch; 07-27-2007, 05:14 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                My Granddad gave me one but till this day I still do not understand why he called me it (Jug Head)

                During school I was called Bones,becuase I am 6'4 and was skinny at the time

                While working Security it would be after what ever rank I was wearing at the time.Because for the 17 yrs I work at the bank everyone called me Vern,until the client sent a note off to the building telling everyone my real name.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I was called "Hank the Tank" at one time. I was 333 lbs., and 5 foot 8 then. Needless to say, the nick name was a fitting one. I am still a big boy, but 50 pounds lighter.

                  Be safe,

                  Hank
                  " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BHR Lawson View Post
                    My nickname???

                    Take a wild guess...


                    what is it?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      oh god

                      You never seen Super Trooper? Great moive you must see the guy name is Farva.
                      CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594


                      oh ya

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nick Names and reason why you got it

                        I have several depending on who is doing the calling: 4-11 because I'm short. (I'm actually 5-01 1/2 . . .) Tinkerbell also 'cause I'm short. Mighty Mouse again because I'm short and I can move quick when I need/ want to and I'm frequently the first backup on scene . . . if Bates made platform patrol boots, I swear I would actually wear them . . . Oh, and some of the line officers call me Madam AD, when they want something like vacation approved, 'cause I'm the Assistant Account Manager for my site
                        The law is reason free from passion." -- Aristotle

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BHR Lawson View Post
                          My nickname???

                          Take a wild guess...

                          Ramrod? (Sorry, couldn't resist bud.. lol)


                          As for me, about the only nicknames I get are "Red" or "Big Red"... stems from the red hair... Which, much like my father before me, is now turning brown as I age... So I guess the name isn't going to be much good anymore.
                          Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
                          Originally posted by ValleyOne
                          BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
                          Shoulda called in sick.
                          Be safe!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Charger View Post
                            Ramrod? (Sorry, couldn't resist bud.. lol)


                            As for me, about the only nicknames I get are "Red" or "Big Red"... stems from the red hair... Which, much like my father before me, is now turning brown as I age... So I guess the name isn't going to be much good anymore.
                            "I WANT A LITER OF COLA!!!"
                            "How about I punch-a-size your face for free?"
                            "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

                            Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

                            Originally posted by Black Caesar
                            some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Where I'm from, the term "tatted up" is a slang term used to refer to anyone who has numerous tattoos. That's why I gave myself the nickname "Tattedupboy." I even have "Tattedupboy" tattooed on the right side of my neck.

                              Comment

                              Leaderboard

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X