Problems with Forum tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Forum tools

Anyone besides me having problems with the tools on this forum? I'm not able to bring down a tool bar to Check all Threads Read and I can't get the Search bar to work.
    Hospital Security Officer

Originally posted by EMTGuard View Post
    Anyone besides me having problems with the tools on this forum? I'm not able to bring down a tool bar to Check all Threads Read and I can't get the Search bar to work.
    Our moderator tools are semi-working, and have been for awhile, as well. Something didn't go over well with the forum upgrade.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I've been having a problem with the regular site and moderator tools for awhile now. This has been reported to Geoff.
      Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
      Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

yeah i cant get search to work either.. but all well ... lol
        Its not how we die that counts.....
        Its not how we lived that counts....
        all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

search tool trouble

Is anyone having problems with that? I just tested it out and it seemed to be working well. One thing you need to do is to enter that graphic text/number to keep any bots off our forum, but it seemed to pull results fine. I'm moving this thread to the Off Topic -- please post up any bugs you are experiencing and this can be a running thread.

Thanks,
          Geoff

Comment

I'm still having the same problems with the fourms we talked about earlier.
            Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
            Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X