What do you do after long day blow off steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do after long day blow off steam

My fav thing to do is go to the range and unload afew mags. But ammo anit cheap. So other thing I do is play little Grand Theft Auto. A little klling rampage.

Sgt Koolaid

oh ya
    CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

You know GTA 4 is coming out soon right?

Comment

Have you considered reloading?

I have yet to see any press for GTA 4. Mainly through lack of caring. When it starts showing up on the radar, I guess I'll care.

I would like to see Dark Precipice by Penny Arcade.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Since I live in the desert, I just step outside and bust a few caps. The only time I ever have a problem is when the Border Patrol freaks out because someone is shooting. They normally just check me out and go on their way. I also like to go the local "fishing hole" and drop a line in.

Comment

me........... i like to go to the range, or play world of warcraft... or indulge in a nice milkshake and movie :P
          Its not how we die that counts.....
          Its not how we lived that counts....
          all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Rangetime once a week or so....reloading IS the way to go! Especially with the 44mag and the new S&W500.

Other than that it's 'concert therapy'---sponsored by Harmon Kardon, Infinity, Bose and JVC.

Purient indulgence---Vice City on the plasma......being bad is fun sometimes, when it's not real of course.

And soon I think my finance manager (read, wife!) is going to allow a bouncing new addition to the family.....a '70 Camaro RS!!!
            You can educate dumb, but you can't fix stupid.

Comment

My dog & I go for long walks in the middle of the night. (I finish work at 23h00 but am on call until 05h00).
              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Walk the dog, play everquest, drink some beer on the weekends.

Comment

I am an administrator and co founder of an on line gaming site. Mostly war games. Talk about an addiction!! In fact I think working is how I unwind. The other thing that I love to do is hear a song on the work musac take as many notes from the lyrics and do searches on the net until I can track down the artist the title and through whatever means add that song to my collection. The musac is satellite feed and no DJ to tell you what they are playing.
                  THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
                  THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
                  http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Since I work for myself I no longer feel the need to "blow off steam" at the end of the day. Just one of the perks!
                    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Originally posted by Security Consultant View Post
                      Since I work for myself I no longer feel the need to "blow off steam" at the end of the day. Just one of the perks!
                      Braggert!

Oh, I almost forgot....my "fun" hobby is NOAA/NWS trained StormSpotter. Total thrill-of-the-hunt fix!!!!! Especially at night.....

Comment

Originally posted by souperdave View Post
                        Oh, I almost forgot....my "fun" hobby is NOAA/NWS trained StormSpotter. Total thrill-of-the-hunt fix!!!!! Especially at night.....
                        Does that course with a comfy chair and a 6 pack

Seriously though, it must be kind of neat to understand the cloud types etc.
                        Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
                        Groucho Marx

Comment

Downtime - What downtime?

I seek intense couseling from a good freind of mine, Captain Morgan. He instills in me a sense of Southern Comfort. We talk and sip on a midafternoon tea from Long Island or enjoy a good Valdez Breeze. If that doesn't work, I pester my wife until she kicks me out of the house. Finally, I get to go play. Summertime means fishing in Alaska. Salmon, halibut, or whatever is biting. Wintertime means hours on the snowmachining trying to commit suicide at 100mph.

Reloading is a fine hobby when a person runs out of booze. I have already dialed in my reload for my .325 WSM. .5 moa at 100yds. Pretty handy when hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post

Seriously though, it must be kind of neat to understand the cloud types etc.
                            The "cool" clouds are the ones that give you a ground-proximity/sphincter-pucker quotient that's off the chart!

Comment

In summer go over and watch minor league baseball:

www.brocktonrox.com/

In winter attend minor league hockey games

www.providencebruins.com/

And my wife and I have two new grand daughters.
                              Last edited by copelandamuffy; 06-24-2007, 09:03 PM.
                              http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X