Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another visit from someone you don't expect.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another visit from someone you don't expect.

Well, they come threw all the time. Between Orlando and Tampa.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

A close up in case you can't see it clearly.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
    My views, opinions and statements are my own. They are not of my company, affiliates or coworkers.

-Being bagger at Publix has more respect these days

-It's just a job kid deal with it

-The industry needs to do one of two things; stop fiddling with the thin line and go forward or go back to that way it was. A flashlight in one hand and your set of keys in the other

Being in the "Border Zone" I see vehicles like that everyday. Even some better looking than that. I seen a new charger rt yesterday with Border Patrol on it. I would assume it was a persuit vehicle.

Comment

Port of Tampa and Port of St. Petersburg are US Maritime Ports of Entry, as are TIA and Orlando International (Air Ports of Entry)...

I used to see CBP all the time at Port of Tampa. It wasn't those that the clients feared, though. It was USCG.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

This one is different. It's a K-9 unit.
        My views, opinions and statements are my own. They are not of my company, affiliates or coworkers.

-Being bagger at Publix has more respect these days

-It's just a job kid deal with it

-The industry needs to do one of two things; stop fiddling with the thin line and go forward or go back to that way it was. A flashlight in one hand and your set of keys in the other

Comment

Aus L.E vehicles

Whilst on the topic of law enforcement vehicles, Here's the latest from Australia.

We haven't had trouble for a while, Let's cancel security!

Comment

I saw one of these Border Patrol units a few blocks down from my mall last week at an oil change shop. Alameda is about 7 to 8 hours drive from the border (north or south). First time I'd seen one in my neck of the woods.
            The law is reason free from passion." -- Aristotle

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X