Site Hacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Hacker

I don't know who you are, but, I can tell you one thing. You are commiting a FELONY. Computer hacking is a MAJOR offense. By the crap you put on this forum you know they will find out who you are. IDIOT

I tried to email the administration regarding the issue and both of my emails were returned as "undeliverable".
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

I gave Geoff Kohl a call when I was IMed about it, and the site was put into maintenance mode.

Keep something in mind. Its only a felony in the US. Where the hacker is from, Turkey, no one cares. Turkish hackers routinely deface sites with messages promoting Pro-Turkey and Pro-Islamic regimes.

My old site was hacked by the Islamic Cyber Jihad. Thankfully, all they can do is replace the index.php page.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
        I gave Geoff Kohl a call when I was IMed about it, and the site was put into maintenance mode.

Keep something in mind. Its only a felony in the US. Where the hacker is from, Turkey, no one cares. Turkish hackers routinely deface sites with messages promoting Pro-Turkey and Pro-Islamic regimes.

My old site was hacked by the Islamic Cyber Jihad. Thankfully, all they can do is replace the index.php page.
        Nathan and guys, I spent the better part of the day muttering to myself. This the third time and it still isn't fun. Grin and bear it, we don't grin but we still have to bear it.
        Thanks Nathan, my stuff bounced back to me and not in the same form in which they were sent.
        Enjoy the day,
        Bill

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X