Exercise Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercise Video

I hate to do this to you all, but I think this woman should make a few more exercise videos... very motivating stuff.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eHV53PF1y...elated&search=
    Last edited by davis002; 05-09-2007, 11:30 AM.
    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

I have a exercise video I could post, but I would be banned from the site.
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Originally posted by davis002
      I hate to do this to you all, but I think this woman should make a few more exercise videos... very motivating stuff.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eHV53PF1y...elated&search=
      Don't laugh. She bent over and touched the floor (which I watched in a kind of horrified fascination...like watching a train wreck in slow motion). How she kept from tipping over I'll never know, but I'm not sure I can do that! Then she did 5 jumping-jacks and left me in the dust there too. I was totally wiped out by the end of this workout (hey - it's a long one, OK? Maybe as much as 15 seconds). This woman is AWESOME.
      "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

I wish I could work out like that. I figure I could work out as much as she did and still have my 12 pack abs.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X