Free Duty Belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Duty Belt

So I was going through boxes of old things at my parents house, and I came across the duty belt I used when I was a police explorer. It does me no good now (too small for me), but that doesn't mean it won't be of use to someone else. I am willing to give it away to anyone that would like it.

The Duty Belt is a 2 1/4" Leather, 32" Don Hume. It's "worn in" but has alot of miles left on it. Anyone who has ever owned a Don Hume duty belt knows that they are likely to outlast the wearer.

If you are interested, PM me. I'll even cover the cost of shipping.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by davis002; 04-26-2007, 07:12 AM.
    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

32 inches. Wow.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I have a duty belt I found at my parents house also, will post pictures soon. It is high gloss leather, has handcuff case, ASP case, Stinger light case, radio holder and key carrier.

I will post specs and pictures most likely tom after I have a chance to get it all. Anyone interested send me a PM.

Comment

The duty belt is sold.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X