Clear All

• echo06
    replied
    Thats awesome !!

Leave a comment:

• theconstipated1
    replied
    Originally posted by Investigation
    "Oh, Lord. Hear my prayer. May I return from my shift with the same cholesterol after eating several doughnuts and coffee drinks. Please give me the energy to stay awake while others sleep and lead normal lives. Help my flashlight work when I have lost the keys to my patrol car through all the McDonalds and Burger King bags under my seat. Always remind me that I am a bona fide Security Guard with almighty citizens arrest powers to fight the forces of evil. And lord, I ask that you keep the batteries in my Detex tour clock fully refreshed so that my shift activities can be properly documented. Oh, and can you call in to my supervisor once an hour if I do happen to nod off. Oh, Lord. Hear my prayer.”

That`s funny stuff !!!lol

Leave a comment:

• Investigation
    replied
    Security Guards Prayer

"Oh, Lord. Hear my prayer. May I return from my shift with the same cholesterol after eating several doughnuts and coffee drinks. Please give me the energy to stay awake while others sleep and lead normal lives. Help my flashlight work when I have lost the keys to my patrol car through all the McDonalds and Burger King bags under my seat. Always remind me that I am a bona fide Security Guard with almighty citizens arrest powers to fight the forces of evil. And lord, I ask that you keep the batteries in my Detex tour clock fully refreshed so that my shift activities can be properly documented. Oh, and can you call in to my supervisor once an hour if I do happen to nod off. Oh, Lord. Hear my prayer.”
    Last edited by Investigation; 03-26-2007, 04:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rick51a
    started a topic Start of shift prayer.

Start of shift prayer.

Read, A start of shif tprayer; at http://www.police-writers.com/huffman_start_watch.html

Rick

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X