New coins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New coins

Just had a look at the US Mint website because I had heard the US will be issuing one dollar coins. The coins look good, but will the public use them?
    Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
    Groucho Marx

Originally posted by Eric
    Just had a look at the US Mint website because I had heard the US will be issuing one dollar coins. The coins look good, but will the public use them?
    Have we ever before?

I used to make a point of getting 20-100 Gold dollar coins, and using them as "spending money." People did not understand where the coins went in their drawers.

I actually had a Starbucks person break a fifty before accepting gold dollar coins.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
      Have we ever before?
      You will be assimilated

At least these look better than the Susan B Anthony "one's" (pun intended)
      Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
      Groucho Marx

Comment

i got one of the george washington coins, a few days ago i thought it was a new quarter till i looked at it closer...... i like it is very clean design
        Its not how we die that counts.....
        Its not how we lived that counts....
        all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X