Clear All

Monday-functional training, defensive tactics with and with out weapons
    Tuesday-Cardio, defensive tactics with and with out weapons
    Wednesdays-Functional training, Defensive tactics with and with out weapons
    Thursday-Cardio and DT
    Friday-Functional training and DT
    Saturday-Cardio and DT
    Sunday-Defensive tactics.

* just be cautious about krav maga; I think its a great martial arts but the courts wont take so kindly to you elbowing the suspect in the head if they are just tensing bracing push pulling or other wise offering low resistance a knee to the thigh with a takedown yes but elbows and punches to the head, maybe not so much for security.

Just my 2 cents

Comment

I like how Knight Watch and Defensive Tactics excercise a lot.
      Being fit is important for this job.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerGuard
        I like how Knight Watch and Defensive Tactics excercise a lot.
        Being fit is important for this job.
        Being mentally fit is also part of the job. So is honesty.
        I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
        Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
          Being mentally fit is also part of the job. So is honesty.
          Professionalism, even tempered, sober.
          Todd

Comment

Mon - pick up two large cheeseburgers

Tue - saw through a pizza

Wed - Bend the elbow at the loal pub

Thur thru Sun - recreation.

Man am I tired!

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by tlangsr
              Professionalism, even tempered, sober.
              How about : trying to be postive?

Comment

I am a very positive person, I am positive in my work, and in my life. I am also positive that your doctor, or the authorities would be very interested in your work outs and your medical MJ use. It is my turn to call BS i guess.

Would does your exercise program look like? Mine changes by the days of the week. Its never the same. Last week looked like this....

MON Jogging, Cycling, pushups, situps, pullups, crunches, etc
                TUES Gym (aerobic and weights)
                WED Rest (long walk with dog)
                THurs Jogging, Gym (aerobics and weights)
                Fri Jogging, Rocclimbing
                SAT Rest (long walk with dog)
                SUN Jogging, Gym (aerobic and weights)

For Supplements I just drink a shake of Twinlab Mass Fuel. I don't take prohormones or testosterone boosters anymore.
                Todd

Comment

Nope thats my work out schedule. This week I've been rock climbing twice.

I guess it bugs you that someone who smokes weed is in better shape than you.

Comment

Question, Does smoking weed kill brain cells? I'm not a doctor but after reading this forum I would say yes.

Comment

no it doesn't bug me but Medical MJ is prescribed for some one who is in alot of pain. How can somebody who is in so much pain, work out as much as you do? unless of course you are, hmmm, lying.

T202, proven to kill brain cells
                      Todd

Comment

Originally posted by tlangsr
                        no it doesn't bug me but Medical MJ is prescribed for some one who is in alot of pain. How can somebody who is in so much pain, work out as much as you do?
                        No, I see why your wrong most of the time. You draw false conclusions. MJ is reccommended for Chronic Pain....and also for Migraines, Depression, anxiety disorders, hemmoroids, HIV, ulcers and.....insomnia (which I have).

hmmmmmmmm

Comment

No, I see why your wrong most of the time. You draw false conclusions. MJ is reccommended for Chronic Pain....and also for Migraines, Depression, anxiety disorders, hemmoroids, HIV, ulcers and.....insomnia (which I have).

hmmmmmmmm
                          Have you tried sleep aids like Ambien, Lunesta, Sonata, Rozerem, and the like?
                          Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

No, my old doc prescribed trazadol and trileptal.

Comment

No, my old doc prescribed trazadol and trileptal.
                              Those medications are not the best choice now-a-days because of serious adverse reactions. The medications I cited are preferred by most doctors because patients tolerate them well and they are usually effective. Maybe it's time to check with another MD for a second opinion.
                              Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

hmmmmmmmm
                                Hilarious! Insomnia with anxiety and/or excessive somnolence are actually two of the very best-known side effects of both marijuana in its "wild form" and synthetic formulations such as Marinol. I'll be happy to provide you with references, but any pothead like you should have known this.

Either of these side effects - including the somnolence - would preclude the prescription of MJ for insomnia, especially given the plethora of federally-approved medications for insomnia which are extremely effective and very safe. The existence of these medications means that there would never be any "medical necessity" for anyone to "prescribe" MJ to you merely for insomnia. If anyone has done so, you have a jerk for a doctor and, of course, we already know that he has a jerk for a patient.

BTW, I'm still waiting for that PM with your identity so we can have you checked out, and hopefully arrested. Absent that, we can only wish fervently that you and your stash would slip and fall into a deep cravasse while you're "rock-climbing" (more like rocks of something else, no doubt, or some drug-induced hallucination you have while you're struggling to get up off the floor).

You've pushed me, for one, past the tipping point now.
                                Last edited by SecTrainer; 03-17-2007, 11:05 PM.
                                "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X