Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans "women" in female sports

I'm truly all 4 it myself

B4 Title IX was enacted by leftist dip**** politicians, the concept of "female sports" was largely an afterthought anyway

Sure, many collegiate female athletic programs did spring up after its inception in 1972

But all at the expense of legitimate male sports teams (ex. replace men's wrestling with women's lacrosse - c'mon - gimme an effin break )

The concept of women's sports needs to be exposed for the redundant joke that it is - & throwing these gender-dysphoric mental defectives in2 the mix will exhibit that point very well

Don't drink the kool-aid fellas, women are created physically smaller and weaker: thus the sports arena is NOT a place for them - especially at the expense of men's programs just 2 fill a stupid quota

Let them try 2 hang with actual biological males to show just how "equal" they are, lol

Eagerly awaiting Soper coming to the defense of either group & remind me what a sexist bigot I am, of course
    Last edited by The Enforcer; 02-27-2022, 08:31 PM.

You ARE a bigot, so what’s your point?

Feel better now?

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post

Feel better now?
      My & ur definition of "bigot" is rather dissimilar, however

Just trying 2 beat u 2 the punch is all

But hey, we got a pretty dead forum @ the moment, so just wanna get sum kind of discussion going

& I fully appreciate that there are people such as urself & others that will disagree with my above statements

Comment

Hey, hey - don't be dissing women's lacrosse. My college had one of the best teams in the state. When I was a student guard and pulled an occasional day shift, I spent a lot of time "guarding" their practice field.

Comment

I love hockey To me, the only sport Boston Bruins professional hockey team are tough tickets to get I opt to see these Pros > https://pride.premierhockeyfederation.com/
          http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Feel better now?
            I thought this ****head was banned?

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomX0990 View Post

Which ​​​​ one is the Scheißkopf?

Comment

Now that I'm in this discussion I have to ask regardless of gender disphoria a biological male has an unfair advantage over a female. I mean, a biologically female athlete who was doping with male hormones would be disqualified right?

How about you can't compete as a female until you've lived as a female for one year, and have had gender reassignment surgery and have taken female hormones for that amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomX0990 View Post

& ur allowed 2 get away with calling people names aren't u, little girl?😅

Comment

Originally posted by The Night Rider View Post
                    Now that I'm in this discussion I have to ask regardless of gender disphoria a biological male has an unfair advantage over a female. I mean, a biologically female athlete who was doping with male hormones would be disqualified right?

How about you can't compete as a female until you've lived as a female for one year, and have had gender reassignment surgery and have taken female hormones for that amount of time.
                    Please Night Rider...you've sounded reasonable in all prior discussions thus far...stop entertaining this lunacy🤦‍♂️

Comment

Originally posted by The Enforcer View Post

Please Night Rider...you've sounded reasonable in all prior discussions thus far...stop entertaining this lunacy🤦‍♂️
                      Uhhh…all he posts are made up stories or vaguely biased statements.

Comment

Uhhh…all he posts are made up stories or vaguely biased statements.
                        Gives you something to read when you should be working

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X