Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when you thought Seattle couldn't get any dumber...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when you thought Seattle couldn't get any dumber...

https://komonews.com/news/local/seat...emeanor-crimes

Too many homeless drug vagrants clogging up your court system? Well, just decriminalize crime. I doubt that this will pass, but on the other hand, anything is possible in this town. If they do push it through I may be out of job - since 90% of the crime I deal with is all the crimes they want legalize (shoplifting, trespass, disorderly conduct, etc.).

Seattle has already lost 130 businesses that aren't coming back due to COVID and constant vandalism / protests. Expect that number to double or triple.

On a separate note, I figure Seattle is dead because the Elephant Car Wash is closing on Denny Way. This was a local landmark from the 1950s or before that is almost as famous as the Space Needle. The giant pink neon elephant sign will be donated to a local museum. The reason for closing? Constant vandalism, crime and trash / needles.
    Last edited by Condo Guard; 10-27-2020, 09:04 PM.

Seattle has already lost 130 businesses that aren't coming back due to COVID and constant vandalism / protests. Expect that number to double or triple.

On a separate note, I figure Seattle is dead because the Elephant Car Wash is closing on Denny Way. This was a local landmark from the 1950s or before that is almost as famous as the Space Needle. The giant pink neon elephant sign will be donated to a local museum. The reason for closing? Constant vandalism, crime and trash / needles.

&&&
    Businesses are fleeing the large cities like Seattle, Minneapolis, LA, San Francisco Moving to the 'burbs. Boston is not as bad as Seattle,
    We have good police commissioner Works with the citizens But we have Methadone mile in the South End of the city
    Drugs, homeless, vandals. It snowed today in Boston, and that may help move people into shelters

On a side note, Anyone take note of the television ratings of the NBA, NFL, MLB,Plummeted, In the tank
    NBA may be done for this season. NHL following suit. American Hockey League may, or may not
    begin February 2021
    http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X