Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A word to the wise...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A word to the wise...

    There's been some interesting posts of late, and Uncle Condo just wants to comment . We can all make our points and get a few jokes in without it getting personal. There may be a bit of trolling or tongue in cheek comments, but as long as stuff isn't racist, sexist or advocating the overthrow of the government, take it for what it is. (A broken clock is still right two times a day.)

    This is an odd industry. It exists in a gray area of the law, and what we are seeing in 2019 is a tension - an industry that has to evolve to new economic and political conditions, but traditionally innovates at a glacial pace. (I'm speaking of guard services, not technology.)

    Take it seriously when you have to take it seriously. Do what your employer expects you to do. But don't make it the center of your life. Laugh when you need to - if I could, my name tag would say "Keeping Stupid People From Doing Stupid Things On This Site." That really is about 75% of what I do. The other 25% is actually keeping people safe, keeping property safe, and assisting Police / Fire / EMTs with their jobs when they come on site.
    Last edited by Condo Guard; 01-17-2019, 04:12 PM.

  • #2
    Excellent CG. Bravo
    http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

    Comment


    • #3
      Thus speaks the man who has no authority over anything but desperately wants it

      Comment

      300x250

      Collapse

      Mid 300x250

      Collapse

      Taboola

      Collapse

      Super Leaderboard

      Collapse
      Working...
      X