Class Reubion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Reubion

Anyone been to their class reunion? I have. I am 68 years old, and our 50th is this year

Sadly we lose more class members each year Anne, Susan, Wayne, John

If you have not been to yours, you might want to think about going

And maybe this will, or will not surprise you

Remember the A** holes you knew in High School? Still A** Holes

You remember the Cool Cats, nice people? They are even better

Remember the cute couple who loved each other to the Moon?

Peter and Cora

They loathe and detest each other 40/50 years later

Some are grandparents, and a few great grandparents

Wife, and I are going roll down memory lane in a few months at a nice restaurant along the Massachusetts ocean water front and have a nice time

http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Originally posted by copelandamuffy View Post
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=12px]Anyone been to their class reunion?...

I am 57 years old and our 40 years class reunion is scheduled for next month. I have done an all class reunion in the past. And I went with my oldest sister to her 50 year class reunion two years ago.

I grew up in a pretty rural area. By that I mean maybe we had 75 kids that graduated from my high school. To be perfectly honest, I probably didn't have a lot in common with most of them back then. I was interested in law enforcement and pursued that major in college. I eventually got a bachelor's and master's degree.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim1348 View Post

I am 57 years old and our 40 years class reunion is scheduled for next month. I have done an all class reunion in the past. And I went with my oldest sister to her 50 year class reunion two years ago.

I grew up in a pretty rural area. By that I mean maybe we had 75 kids that graduated from my high school. To be perfectly honest, I probably didn't have a lot in common with most of them back then. I was interested in law enforcement and pursued that major in college. I eventually got a bachelor's and master's degree.
      300 in my Graduating class. Some of my classmates I knew from 1st grade.
      Most went on to productive lives, and few not so good

Comment

Never been to any of mine - the three good friends I had in school I still keep in touch with. (And yeah, one guy I've known since the first grade also.) I went to an elitist private school and came from a middle class family, so I didn't have much in common with the Richie Rich crowd.

A friend of mine went to hers a couple of years ago - she said it was funny and sad how people lapsed back into the way they were. Best story - the two girls (women) who were bitter rivals in high school (and had to be in their mid-40s at the reunion) who took it up where they left off - found fist fighting in the women's restroom and asked to leave.

Comment

. Best story - the two girls (women) who were bitter rivals in high school (and had to be in their mid-40s at the reunion) who took it up where they left off - found fist fighting in the women's restroom and asked to leave.[/QUOTE]

That's funny There are some I did not like in High School. so I avoid them at the reunion

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X