Happy Father's Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day

The mainstream media in its political correctness will never publicize it, but I've enjoyed the studies (scientific and social) that have quietly come out in the last few years that say the same thing: children need a mother and a father, and the father's role is not secondary. All the people I know that are from two parent families (or, if they have divorced parents, both parents are active in their lives) are much better functioning adults than the ones from single parent households.

So, to all the dads that are doing their best and actually raising their kids to be solid citizens, thanks.

Originally posted by Condo Guard View Post
    : children need a mother and a father, and the father's role is not secondary. All the people I know that are from two parent families (or, if they have divorced parents, both parents are active in their lives) are much better functioning adults than the ones from single parent households.

So, to all the dads that are doing their best and actually raising their kids to be solid citizens, thanks.

Excellent CG
    http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X