New car battery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New car battery

I had my wife's Chevy Equinox down at the Chevrolet dealership this morning for an oil change
    I had them run a test for a new battery. Service Manager told me. the battery is okay
    Didn't like the way she said okay. Got a new one.

I don't mess when It comes to caring for cars, and my home
    I will go without food, or eat less Whoppers at BK so I have $$$ for the home and car

With temps in Massachusetts not going above 20 degrees in more than a week
    cars are getting the stuffing knocked out of them
    http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

i am the same way about tires.

i change them out before i can see the air.

it does seem thou, the new batterys dont give any notice before they go dead, not even a click click, just plain dead

Comment

Originally posted by wascaptain View Post
      i am the same way about tires.

i change them out before i can see the air.

it does seem thou, the new batterys dont give any notice before they go dead, not even a click click, just plain dead
      Yeas you are correct wascaptain;

I'd almost would prefer a dead car battery then to have blow out on Intestate 10 in your home state, or Interstate 93 in Boston,
      and your zooming alone at 65 MPH. I don't mess with tires Triers looking bad? Hello Firestone
      &&&

I had the police scanner on the day of the Monster storm Thursday that landed along the East Coast
      We have a bad a** hill near our home. Cars getting stuck driving up the hill
      One car could not get up the hill because of Bald Tires. Local Police woman wrote the idiot in the car a ticket for
      a defect auto. Good for her!
      http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X