• Show
Clear All

• tlangsr
    replied
    they run good

Leave a comment:

• tlangsr
    replied
    they have soft brakes, they lock up costantly, and if you have kids they will be toast.

Leave a comment:

• copelandamuffy
    replied
    What's wrong with KIAs?
    We have several in our fleet of Security Vehicles.
    Yes if I get side swiped by so much as a feather, the car
    will crumple up, but mechanically pretty reliable
    Good in snow.
    And unlike Toyotas and Nissan, void of rust.
    Hyundai and KIA, are under the same Korean manufacture??

Leave a comment:

• tlangsr
    replied
    Originally posted by copelandamuffy
    The snow plow went by my home about an hour ago,

I went over my neighbor's home, Miquel and Maria and watch him rotate tires
    on his 2004 KIA.

Rolled up some tin foil into a little ball and
    watched our cat Max chase the tin foil. I thought to myself
    this cat is the dumbest cat in the world. He chasing a ball of tin
    foil, then I realized, his owner, { that would be me} is the one tossing
    the tin foil to him.

At 2100 hours I am headed upstairs to watch Vince McMahon and
    corral of professional wrestlers on the USA network. Gotta admit,
    he has some beautiful women wrestlers.
    this day has been pretty awesome despite the fact that i hate needles (had bloodwork done) and the fact that I drive a 2004 kia.
    Last edited by tlangsr; 02-27-2007, 07:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tlangsr
    replied
    Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce
    grats on the trip consulate, where you guys headed ?

hope it is some where fun like hawaii or jamica.....

well for me it has been snowy.... icy ..... ugh... i dont mind this weather, but i hate working in it.
    amen to that

Leave a comment:

• copelandamuffy
    replied
    The snow plow went by my home about an hour ago,

I went over my neighbor's home, Miquel and Maria and watch him rotate tires
    on his 2004 KIA.

Rolled up some tin foil into a little ball and
    watched our cat Max chase the tin foil. I thought to myself
    this cat is the dumbest cat in the world. He chasing a ball of tin
    foil, then I realized, his owner, { that would be me} is the one tossing
    the tin foil to him.

At 2100 hours I am headed upstairs to watch Vince McMahon and
    corral of professional wrestlers on the USA network. Gotta admit,
    he has some beautiful women wrestlers.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    Originally posted by Chucky
    Bill I also hope all is looking better for your wife. Not sure about the collar as I had the top two buttons open.

As for Trainer are you just naturally anal or do you bend over all day and squeeze? You have no idea as to what you are talking about as the "I'm not flaming you". Then why would I even think that unless you knew that you were. This is the second light hearted post I have made that you have taken to new heights in Analiese. Every one else read it and took it for what it is. If you feel the need to comment on any more of my post then please take three deep breaths and shut off your computer.
    Thank you Chucky, all of you have been very kind in your messages to me about Marianne. Chucky, thank God for Velcro.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Today has been quiet, so far, been up for 3 hours.

Woke up at 0300CST, as usual, and started on the day's work. Created some badge mockups to send to a client so his badge company knows exactly what he wants, as well as explaining to his employees what the "optional" badges look like.

Checked my email on five domains, seeing what kind of platform another client wants his website on.

Continued researching a few things for a program I'm writing in reference to reclaiming communities who have external and internal drug programs...

Made breakfast around 0650, which consisted of eggs and bacon and more bacon. And tea.

The rest of my day will probably consist of a few online conferences with clients in reference to stuff, maybe a phone call to a guy I know who wants me to hire on with the company he works for locally bad cause they're desperate for intelligent human beings, and marketing the new web hosting crap we have.

Did I mention I have a really boring job? But, if I want to get paid, I do it.

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    7 days 6 nights - Bahamas

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    grats on the trip consulate, where you guys headed ?

hope it is some where fun like hawaii or jamica.....

well for me it has been snowy.... icy ..... ugh... i dont mind this weather, but i hate working in it.

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    My day was great. My wife won an all expense paid trip and she has decided to take me with her.

Leave a comment:

• Dam Guard
    replied
    Well, I'll tell ya. Today here in Northeast Alabam it was in the middle 60's temperature wise and the sun was brilliant, very few clouds. I put on a tee shirt and went to file my taxes and then came back and broke up ground for my garden. It was still a little muddy but not too bad at all. Then my wife and I went and had a nice dinner together and then took a nice walk through a local park. I have fiddled around on the computer off and on all day and have checked in here at the forum a few times. Hell, its been a Great day! LOL!

Bill, I will keep you and your missus in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    replied
    Bill I also hope all is looking better for your wife. Not sure about the collar as I had the top two buttons open.

As for Trainer are you just naturally anal or do you bend over all day and squeeze? You have no idea as to what you are talking about as the "I'm not flaming you". Then why would I even think that unless you knew that you were. This is the second light hearted post I have made that you have taken to new heights in Analiese. Every one else read it and took it for what it is. If you feel the need to comment on any more of my post then please take three deep breaths and shut off your computer.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric
    Sometimes we do not know how well off we are until we hear about someone else. Best wishes to you both.
    Eric thank you very much. I am most appreciative.
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Sometimes we do not know how well off we are until we hear about someone else. Best wishes to you both.

Originally posted by Bill Warnock
    Well Chucky, I did not enjoy the day either. Took my wife back to the spinal surgeon this afternoon for a checkup. Bill

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X